Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ongoing Recruitment At Kenyon Int'l For Business Dev. Officer (Oil and Gas) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ongoing Recruitment At Kenyon Int'l For Business Dev. Officer (Oil and Gas) (259 Views)

Business Dev Officer With Oil And Gas Sector Experience Wanted In Oniru V.I / Vacancy For Marketer And Business Dev. Officer -port Harcourt / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Kenyon Int'l For Business Dev. Officer (Oil and Gas) by Gr8tjenny: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kenyon International West Africa Co. ltd (Oil & Gas recruitment)

Current opening: Business Development Officer

We are looking for an innovative, experienced, and driven business development officer to support the Business Development Team on the delivery of core services to existing and potential clients in our organization and contribute to the planning, coordination, and delivery of Business Development activity.

The business development officer will also be assisting the business development coordinator and also be responsible for the smooth management of our entire bid process.

For application details, log on to our LinkedIn page:

https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/company/kenyon-international-west-africa-limited

Application Deadline: November 18, 2020.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Vacancies / Submit Your CV And Get Hired By A Recruiting Agency. / Technician Needed At Frantech Electrical And Telecoms Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.