Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb (4474 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by omenka(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Saifulah:
This is bad regardless.
But mehn, the bias in the minds of igbos. The soldier is automatically a hausa man and the civilian an igbo man grin
The act is terrible honestly. What if the guy dies from that? I really wish those bystanders pounced on the useless army dude and give him the beating of his life as well. But then, the repercussions that may follow could be worse.

Such a sad situation.

You're right about the bias. The lady has no idea the identity of the two, but simply concluded the attacker is Hausa and his victim Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by omenka(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Unik3030:
grin grin grin grin

where in Nnamdi Kanu,the commander in mischief?

just imagine height of stupidity, even an elderly woman is screaming. "Hausa army".....let them deal with these people till they come back to their senses
Dude, much as I dislike ipob and hate the fact innocent ignorant people are being led to the slaughter by one useless con artist called Kanu, that video touched me, and it should touch you too.

Haba. What did the guy do to deserve such dehumanizing treatment? That soldier is a beast.

2 Likes

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by peacekante: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2020
omenka:
This is terrible.. No human deserves to be brutalized in such manner simply because they violated a curfew.

But I'm also against the lady associating the useless soldier with a particular tribe. I mean, how the hell did she know the soldier is Hausa?

That is the second painful part about the video. Why stereotyping another tribe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by Unik3030: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2020
omenka:
Dude, much as I dislike ipob and hate the fact innocent ignorant people are being led to the slaughter by one useless con artist called Kanu, that video touched me, and it should touch you too.

Haba. What did the guy do to deserve such dehumanizing treatment? That soldier is a beast.
did u notice he wasn't d only civilian in d video?
why are others not harased too?
do u know what he did from where d soldier brought him?

u can clearly hear an elderly woman shouting Hausa army then what are they teaching their youths?
maybe he's one of those that believe Nnamdi Kanu is coming to save him.

I lost my sympathy for those people cos they don't wish others well,d Lekki shooting n endsars exposed them.

they taunt Yoruba about destroying Lagos their paradise n a week after they met their Waterloo in d hands of their favourite

1 Like

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by Unik3030: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2020
vanunu:

The person who posted the video is telling you what she saw, and you are talking nonsense, were you there? Why the hate, this is pure hate.
it's karma at work bro
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by omenka(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Unik3030:

u can clearly hear an elderly woman shouting Hausa army then what are they teaching their youths?

I lost my sympathy for those people cos they don't wish others well,d Lekki shooting n endsars exposed them.

they taunt Yoruba about destroying Lagos their paradise n a week after they met their Waterloo in d hands of their favourite
The guy didn't kill anyone. He doesn't deserve that abeg.

Most of our soldiers behave like animals on steroids. Haba. Why hit the guy like he's not human? E no make any sense at all at all.

2 Likes

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:

That is the second painful part about the video. Why stereotyping another tribe.
Only shows that even in death, a typical Igbo man can't hide his baseless hate for other tribes
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by Bkayyy: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2020
I have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by peacekante: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Only shows that even in death, a typical Igbo man can't hide his baseless hate for other tribes

Get this, not all IGBOS. I m an igbo man. I do not stereotype anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by 9japride(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:

Get this, not all IGBOS. I m an igbo man. I do not stereotype anyone
[color=#006600][/color]

You have to face reality. The hate is real, if you think you are being loved by those up north then you are seriously dreaming. Don't be deceived, be vigilante and be observant of those who wish you bad. They can never change, all those monikers wishing Igbos bad, if they are in uniform I bet you, they will use all means possible to crush an Igbo man. The world is messed up seriously. Try and visit the northern region and understand the average northerner mindset towards the Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by 9japride(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
[color=#006600][/color]

You as a person do you love the Igbos? How can someone love someone that hates him/her? Preach to your people to learn how to accommodate people. So you are telling someone to love those who rejoice over the killings his/her people?

1 Like

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by peacekante: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You as a person do you love the Igbos? How can someone love someone that hates him/her? Preach to your people to learn how to accommodate people. So you are telling someone to love those who rejoice over the killings his/her people?

Only peace will make us a better country

1 Like

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by gidgiddy: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

That is what your loud mouth supreme leader is attracting to Igbo youths,death and humiliation.
The fake Saviour is busy on twitter tagging unwilling saviours to come to the rescue..

If one man and his mouth can make your Nigerian Army act in such despicable, brutish and lawless manner then Nigeria has truly gone to the Dogs because Kanu is not the only person born with a mouth
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by peacekante: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

If one man and his mouth can make your Nigerian Army act in such despicable, brutish and lawless manner then Nigeria has truly gone to the Dogs because Kanu is not the only person born with a mouth

You are such an unbelievable person and I wonder how an intelligent person like you can't see that NNAMDI KANU is instigating violence in different parts of the country and exposing youths to die prematurely. Smfh
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by Coneheadyutes(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2020
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by 9japride(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:

Only peace will make us a better country
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the truth.
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by BoboNkiti19: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Unik3030:

Typical lies from a facetious and dishonest vile being. I'm glad for every lies and propaganda you shameless pigs dish out... the Igbos ruthlessly have all the right medicines to cure your madness. So the narrative now is that Igbos trivialized the Lekky shooting and endsars crisis by taunting the Yorubas abi? why don't you bring your evidence that Igbos did as you accused? is your daft and unfortunate self even aware that many Igbos were also in the frontlines of, and lost their lives as well in Lagos during those protests? ab initio the lies your brothers brandished around was that Igbos were responsible for the carnage and destructions in Lagos... until many of your elites and even Tinubu loyal foot soldiers like MC Oluomo debunked all the claims that Igbos were behind the carnage... your evil and devious attempts to ethnicize and rope innocent Igbos into acts of destruction carried out by your OWN people of course failed... the funny thing is that while you celebrate the dehumanization of Igbos in Oyigbo by the military, the same is also going on in your region as we saw when soldiers made civilians in Osun state swim in mud while beating them, or in Ibadan where a woman was humiliated for dressing "indecently" by a soldier... and many more occurrences of human right abuses going on in the SW.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by Ojiofor: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

They actually acted on his orders and killed soldiers and policemen according to report.There will always be repercussions for such action but in my opinion the army has gone too far by laying siege on entire city.
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by Kinematics: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPNyYKSX7_I

So Abia State has become Oyigbo. Well done with the lies...
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by gidgiddy: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

They actually acted on his orders and killed soldiers and policemen according to report.There will always be repercussions for such action but in my opinion the army has gone too far by laying siege on entire city.

They acted on his orders? Did you see any proof of this or is it mere assumptions?
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by gidgiddy: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:

You are such an unbelievable person and I wonder how an intelligent person like you can't see that NNAMDI KANU is instigating violence in different parts of the country and exposing youths to die prematurely. Smfh

Its not about what I see, its all about evidence. Where is the evidence? Mere words of a man is not evidence
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by peacekante: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

Its not about what I see, its all about evidence. Where is the evidence? Mere words of a man is not evidence

You are very unbelievable. My goodness.

Omenka see who I once rated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by gidgiddy: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:

You are very unbelievable. My goodness.

This is the 21st century. Gone are the days when a person or group is criminalised based on words or hearsay. If anyone tells you that IPOB killed 6 Soldiers and 4 Policemen, burnt Police station and courts, it is your duty to ask the person what proof they have to that effect. The rule of law is not based sentiments and assumptions, it is based facts and evidence. He who alleges must prove

If the only proof the authorities have is what Nnamdi Kanu said on his Radio them I'm afraid that they have nothing except mere words

That crazy story that IPOB killed six armed Soldiers still makes me laugh. How did this happen? Was their a shootout? If so, where are the bodies of the Soldiers and what are their names? Nothing, just an empty statement

But there is a bigger picture here which ignorant people like you are failing to see. When you decide that the mere words of politicians, or even the security forces, is enough to criminalise and pass judgment in the absence of hard evidence, then we have denied our selves justice.

What we are saying is that the day Wike ever says you are an armed Robber, that is what you are, no if's, no but's. It means that if the Police say you are a kidnapper, that is what you are, regardless of if there is any evidence to that effect.

If the authorities make any allegation against any group, but show you no evidence, keep and open mind.

1 Like

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by Ojiofor: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

They acted on his orders? Did you see any proof of this or is it mere assumptions?
MNK took credit for it.Don't deny the obvious.I have a video where he told IPOB members to kill any Nigeria soldier in Biafraland.
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by peacekante: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

This is the 21st century. Gone are the days when a person or group is criminalised based on words or hearsay. If anyone tells you that IPOB killed 6 Soldiers and 4 Policemen, burnt Police station and courts, it is your duty to ask the person what proof they have to that effect. The rule of law is not based sentiments and assumptions, it is based facts and evidence. He who alleges must prove

If the only proof the authorities have is what Nnamdi Kanu said on his Radio them I'm afraid that they have nothing except mere words

That crazy story that IPOB killed six armed Soldiers still makes me laugh. How did this happen? Was their a shootout? If so, where are the bodies of the Soldiers and what are their names? Nothing, just an empty statement

But there is a bigger picture here which ignorant people like you are failing to see. When you decide that the mere words of politicians, or even the security forces, is enough to criminalise and pass judgment in the absence of hard evidence, then we have denied our selves justice.

What we are saying is that the day Wike ever says you are an armed Robber, that is what you are, no if's, no but's. It means that if the Police say you are a kidnapper, that is what you are, regardless of if there is any evidence to that effect.

If the authorities make any allegation against any group, but show you no evidence, keep and open mind.

Spits.
Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by IgboFlatinos: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Just like US rescued their citizens let Igbos go and rescue their Igbos cheesy.
Nnamdi Cownu where are your gallant soldiers grin

Re: OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb by peacekante: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
IgboFlatinos:
Just like US rescued their citizens let Igbos go and rescue their Igbos cheesy.
Nnamdi Cownu where are your gallant soldiers grin

Those guys are pain in the Ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) / Tinubu Ahead In Southwest, Northwest, Northcentral; Obi Southeast / Swedish Embassy Invaded By Nigerians For Visa: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.