Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Atheism Is A Satanic Concept - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is A Satanic Concept (612 Views)

Do These Statues At The Notre Dame Cathedral Show That It's a Satanic Building? / Atheism Is A Religion / Monster Energy Drink Is A Satanic Drink - 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Atheism Is A Satanic Concept

This is the reason Satanists usually identify themselves with atheists. Some even disguise themselves as atheists even though they are directly working for the devil.

I recently saw a post about spiritual Satanism, and was able to draw some similarities to what some of them do here. For instance, they portray Satan as the true creator and god, while the true God and Creator is portrayed as a false entity.

The same with Jesus who they portray as a fictitious character, which should sound familiar to some of us in the religion section, so when next we hear such, we should be able to tell who they are and what their mission actually is to this place.

Here is the link to the post: https://www.nairaland.com/219156/spiritual-satanism-part-1#3342282

When I first came here to the religious section and heard them always talk about "god almighty", which they claim to be greater than the true God and Creator, I always knew it was Satan they were referring to. This just confirmed my thoughts.

Though when pushed to clarify what or who they mean by "god almighty" Instead of saying it's Satan, they often try to dress him up in a way that would align with the atheistic way of reasoning, knowing that revealing the truth would compromise their disguise and hidden agenda.

But not all are fooled by their attempt to cover up their true identity, because their fruits reveal who they really are, and the only reason they support atheism and often disguise as atheists, is because atheism is a concept devised by Satan to trap many.

He tries to fashion out different methods to deceive humans, and atheism is just one of them.

The concept Satan utilized in the beginning to deceive man is quite similar to that of atheism. It was meant to cause them to rebel against God, and knowledge was involved, as he tried to make it take the place of God in their lives.

Perhaps the only difference is that the denial of God's existence wasn't factorial in the plan. Maybe because it wouldn't have been possible to imply that since Adam and Eve had literally seen God, if not, i wouldn't rule that out when it comes to Satan.

So it's not a coincidence that knowledge (science) is the major basis used to discredit God's existence and His work in atheism, because that strategy has existed since that beginning. And it proved very successful then, so it's expected that Satan would keep using what has proven successful in his plans to deceive man.

But don't be surprised if some "atheists" here come and debunk that saying on the basis that they don't believe that Satan exists. It's only because they're ignorant of the fact and that it is actually the whole idea.

They're not supposed to believe Satan exists, because if they do, it would be counterproductive to Satan's objective of keeping them ignorant of God's existence, since Satan himself was a spirit being, so it would be hard for someone to believe a spirit as him exists and not God.

Moreover, Satan's identity is also counterproductive to his agenda to deceive, as there are not many humans that would want to associate with his identity regardless of their inclination towards evil. So it's in his interest that his existence and identity remains hidden to many but revealed to only a few.

So if you're here and you don't believe this because you don't believe that God or Satan exists, it actually means Satan's plan was really working.

And some atheists are also under demonic influence, but they would rubbish that claim because they don't believe demons exist. But that's also the idea. They're not supposed to know.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by Judybash93(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Well, i think what you're getting wrong is that atheism denotes the lack of believe in any god or gods weather the Christian one or Islamic one or whatsoever. Even Satan or whatever isn't believed in atheism. Just like not liking football isn't an hobby, a lack of believe in the spiritual realm isn't a kind of believe system too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Judybash93:
Well, i think what you're getting wrong is that atheism denotes the lack of believe in any god or gods weather the Christian one or Islamic one or whatsoever. Even Satan or whatever isn't believed in atheism. Just like not liking football isn't an hobby, a lack of believe in the spiritual realm isn't a kind of believe system too.
That's the concept.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by Judybash93(m): 2:11am On Nov 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
That's the concept.

Satan or any deity doesn't have preference in atheism. It's the lack of belief in deities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:40am On Nov 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

But don't be surprised if some "atheists" here come and debunk that saying on the basis that they don't believe that Satan exists. It's only because they're ignorant of the fact that it is actually the whole idea.

They're not supposed to believe Satan exists, because if they do, it would be counterproductive to Satan's objective of keeping them ignorant of God's existence, since Satan himself was a spirit being, so it would be hard for someone to believe a spirit as him exists and not God.

God bless.

Judybash93:

Satan or any deity doesn't have preference in atheism. It's the lack of belief in deities.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by Judybash93(m): 3:21am On Nov 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Okay. Since you know that god exists, what's the proof sir?
Moreover, which of the gods are we also referring to?
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Judybash93:

Okay. Since you know that god exists, what's the proof sir?
Moreover, which of the gods are we also referring to?
If upon all the proofs you have including your existence, you're still seeking proof that God exists, that's means that the plan of Satan is really working. You're not supposed to know or believe it regardless.

By the way, i never said anything here about providing proof of anything to anyone. So if you don't believe what I said, you can leave it. Thanks.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by Judybash93(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
If upon all the proofs you have including your existence, you're still seeking proof that God exists, that's means that the plan of Satan is really working. You're not supposed to know or believe it regardless.

By the way, i never said anything here about providing proof of anything to anyone. So if you don't believe what I said, you can leave it. Thanks.

I only asked a simple question sir. If you don't have an answer, it's okay. Please, do you have a proof of any deity? That's all. And please give me the name of that deity.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Judybash93:

I only asked a simple question sir. If you don't have an answer, it's okay. Please, do you have a proof of any deity? That's all. And please give me the name of that deity.
I already answered your question but you couldn't see it.

What you need is not proof because you already have proof everywhere you go, even where you are right now. But you're blind to them, so of what use is proof to you when you wouldn't be able to see them?

So stop asking for proof but open your eyes so you could be able to see the proofs that have already been made available to you which you're blind to. That's what you need to do if you want to see any proof.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by Judybash93(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I already answered your question but you couldn't see it.

What you need is not proof because you already have proof everywhere you go, even where you are right now. But you're blind to them, so of what use is proof to you when you wouldn't be able to see them?

So stop asking for proof but open your eyes so you could be able to see the proofs that have already been made available to you which you're blind to. That's what you need to do if you want to see any proof.

I'm blind to the proofs that can also be used as proof of the existence of Krishna and Horus abi? No problem
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Judybash93:

I'm blind to the proofs that can also be used as proof of the existence of Krishna and Horus abi? No problem
Yeah.. That's the concept.

Proves the plan is working.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by Judybash93(m): 1:45am On Nov 05, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah.. That's the concept.

Proves the plan is working.

And you know those dieties existed before the one you claim to be the truth?
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Judybash93:

And you know those dieties existed before the one you claim to be the truth?
You're not supposed to know..

It's the concept.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by Judybash93(m): 2:14am On Nov 05, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You're not supposed to know..

It's the concept.

Yeah man!!! And since you know, can you tell me?
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr1: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Judybash93:

I already told you that it would be pointless because you don't really want to know, if not you should have known by now.

You can't keep your eyes close and still expect to see...
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by LordReed2nd(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Judybash93:

You must be new around here. This guy is well known for his antics, this topic is merely to bait atheists, he doesn't really want to have a conversation. You can see the non-answers and evasions he is already employing.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr1: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
Satan's plan is really working.

At least one of them here is demonically influenced but he doesn't know it because that's the concept.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by Judybash93(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
LordReed2nd:

You must be new around here. This guy is well known for his antics, this topic is merely to bait atheists, he doesn't really want to have a conversation. You can see the non-answers and evasions he is already employing.

Yeah sir. I've decided to ignore him. And just like you said, I'm new to his posts.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr1: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2020
When the ignorant think they know, ignorance becomes their knowledge.

Satan's plan to keep them ignorant is really working.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by hashtagged(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
https://www.nairaland.com/6303300/why-church-satan-rather-pose#96860389
Athiesm is not satanic, it's just people who chose not to believe, and if you can give them a reasonable proof they will believe
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

Athiesm is not satanic, it's just people who chose not to believe, and if you can give them a reasonable proof they will believe
Who said atheism was Satanic?

Not me.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
But the atheists are not meant to know about this.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by doggedfighter(f): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Satan is imaginary and non-existent.
Re: Atheism Is A Satanic Concept by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
doggedfighter:
Satan is imaginary and non-existent.
Liar!

Yet you work here for him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Spiritually & Morally Right ??? / Exclusive: Eze Maduabuchukwu Celebrates Two Years Anniversary On The Throne / Man Calls Adeboye A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.