Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians (1054 Views)

Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi / Ten Things About MKO's Daughter, Rinsola, APC National Youth Leader Aspirant / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by uncleck: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
1. Why any Nigerian supports Trump.

2. Why anybody supports Buhari

3. Why anybody is against restructuring

4. Why anybody is against Nigeria's disintegration

5. Why anybody supports Nnamdi Kanu

6. Why anybody would nominate Tinubu, Atiku or OUK for president

7. Why anyone still believes that Nigeria will ever develop

8. Why anyone believes that their tribe is any better than others

9. How righteousness98 managed to get fans

10. How Nwaamaikpe happened to have haters to the extent that mods handed him 600 years ban

E shock me o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by Mokason288(m): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
How did you know Nwaamikpe was banned for 600 years?
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by AfonjaConehead: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
ONE THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT NIGERIA.

1. Why anybody would restrain his/herself from slapping UNCLECK cool

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by amidel(m): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Op, we don't understand ourselves in this country. We're all catching cruise.

No 7: Nigeria will be great again.
No 9: He's the most righteous on NL.
No 10: Lala is the G.O.A.T of NL and Nwa was becoming a competition to lala tongue
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by SlayerForever: 12:35am On Nov 04, 2020
You see that number 1, it's tough for people to hear but it's the truth. Why would you be carrying Trump's reelection on your head? It is nearly of no value to you here whichever way. The way some go about it, it's almost like Trump is our kinsman.
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by illicit(m): 1:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Why did Buhari applied for a job he obviously won't do....

He is a ghost president for real....
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by uncleck: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2020
SlayerForever:
You see that number 1, it's tough for people to hear but it's the truth. Why would you be carrying Trump's reelection on your head? It is nearly of no value to you here whichever way. The way some go about it, it's almost like Trump is our kinsman.
i dey tells you
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by uncleck: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2020
amidel:

No 10: Lala is the G.O.A.T of NL and Nwa was becoming a competition to lala tongue
you see that nwaamaikpe of a guy, he has no part two. I saw his post yesterday and I'm very happy about it.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by uncleck: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2020
ONE THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT NIGERIA.

1. Why anybody would restrain his/herself from slapping UNCLECK cool
nkiri nkiri ka a na-ekiri otu umuaka, a naari ya elu grin grin grin
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by uncleck: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2020
Mokason288:
How did you know Nwaamikpe was banned for 600 years?
even if the mods don't hate him, the BOTS will. His smelly mouth can irritate the bots so much that they would want to silence him
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by Mokason288(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2020
uncleck:
even if the mods don't hate him, the BOTS will. His smelly mouth can irritate the bots so much that they would want to silence him
Who are the BOTS ?
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by Muna4real(f): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2020
uncleck:

10. How Nwaamaikpe happened to have haters to the extent that mods handed him 600 years ban

E shock me o

Those that believe Nigeria will ever develop are deceiving themselves. They are see reality but choose to deny it and paint it white.
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by Dedetwo(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2020
uncleck:

E shock me o

Is there anything wrong for Nigerians to support Trump? If you believe in 7 as shown in your post, why do you ask about support for Trump?

1 Like

Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by SaintBishop: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2020
uncleck:
nwaamaikpe is a nonconformist, but I don't care. I get so much entertained by his style; he says his mind unapologetically. He doesn't reply mentions, he doesn't care how you feel, he is not a hypocrite; he tells you things the way he sees it and does it. He doesn't care about conventional ideas especially as it relates morality. If you ban him, when he comes back he doesn't complain. He doesn't create alternate account as many do.

If he is a car, he has no steering wheel.

I don't care much about those things he says; I don't judge him either. But I really look forward to reading his entertaining style of communication. I'm equally falling in love with that damn nigarr guy
he's a tribalist that means he deserve whatever punishment the mods dish out on him, no one is above the law no matter how entertaining they are.
And who is damn nigga?

1 Like

Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by SaintBishop: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Naamiakpe is a hardcore tribalist, no surprise here if the mods ban him for 10 thousand years.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by uncleck: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2020
Dedetwo:

Is there anything wrong for Nigerians to support Trump? If you believe in 7 as shown in your post, why do you ask about support for Trump?
ask yourself: how has Trump's presidency affected Nigerians and their economy? How does not believing that Nigeria will be better influence support for Trump?
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2020
uncleck:

E shock me o

chai.... shocked shocked
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by uncleck: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2020
SaintBishop:
Naamiakpe is a hardcore tribalist, no surprise here if the mods ban him for 10 thousand years.
nwaamaikpe is a nonconformist, but I don't care. I get so much entertained by his style; he says his mind unapologetically. He doesn't reply mentions, he doesn't care how you feel, he is not a hypocrite; he tells you things the way he sees it and does it. He doesn't care about conventional ideas especially as it relates morality. If you ban him, when he comes back he doesn't complain. He doesn't create alternate account as many do.

If he is a car, he has no steering wheel.

I don't care much about those things he says; I don't judge him either. But I really look forward to reading his entertaining style of communication. I'm equally falling in love with that damn nigarr guy

5 Likes

Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by Dedetwo(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2020
uncleck:
ask yourself: how has Trump's presidency affected Nigerians and their economy? How does not believing that Nigeria will be better influence support for Trump?

Most Nigerians are dumbass fool. They claim to be educated yet ordinary economic 101 remains elusive. The only thing Nigeria exports is crude oil or fossil fuel. If crude oil market terminates tomorrow, most Nigerians will turn into cannibals. Trump supports the production of crude oil while dumb bell called Biden had promised to close crude oil market in 5. Do Africans really think? I do not think so.
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by uncleck: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2020
Dedetwo:

[s]Most Nigerians are dumbass fool. They claim to be educated yet ordinary economic 101 remains elusive. [/s]The only thing Nigeria exports is crude oil or fossil fuel. If crude oil market terminates tomorrow, most Nigerians will turn into cannibals. Trump supports the product of crude oil while dumb bell called Biden had promised to close crude oil market in 5. Do Africans really think? I do not think so.
No, Nigerians like you cannot politely express their opinion without insult; they lack home training. But as elders, we will continue to live by example. So let me ignore your ill manner and educate you.

If Trump wins reelection, he has only four years to rule. As to whether the use of crude oil will ever be discontinued, the answer is a resounding YES. Bidden presidency will not close crude oil market, in fact America even under Trump is no longer interested in Nigeria's oil. Bidden will only kick-start a process that will begin a decline in the need for crude oil, a process Trump's presidency will only delay.

Now whether the use of crude oil remains till another century or ends tomorrow, it will not affect our government's policies; they will not diverfy unless the dollar stops coming. The earlier crude oil becomes useless the better for us and out future generation
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2020
who be this "Nwaamaikpe"
I don dey hear the name since I joined this forum
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by lionshare: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2020
@8. Whats life without hope?
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by uncleck: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
who be this "Nwaamaikpe"

I don dey hear the name since I joined this forum
https://www.nairaland.com/nwaamaikpe

Follow him and find out...
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by Unclefemolala(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Ten Things I Don't Understand About Nigerians by Pecuman: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
amidel:

It was never great in the first place. It was the slave of Britain and couldn't even fight for independent.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yorubas In This Forum So Much Against Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING: 20,000 APP Members, Chair, Others Join PDP In Ebonyi / 2023: Northern Oligarchy Planning To Use Jonathan As Short Bridge: Security Expe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.