Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Copy And Paste Job Is Available Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Copy And Paste Job Is Available Webmasters (147 Views)

₦30,000 Naira For Copy And Paste Job Available. / Copy And Paste Job: Still Recruiting. / N3000 - Copy And Paste Job Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copy And Paste Job Is Available Webmasters by Jayjay2019(m): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hi, i need a very diligent webmasters to help me with a copy and paste job. All discussions should be on this forum please. I will be hiring a limited number of people. I have also taken out time to explain exactly how the job is going to be in this video below. So go watch it and get back to me in this forum let's discuss your price. Payment will be made on December 31 unfailingly and you must have posted 2k phones.

Confidential? Send me a DM talkstech293@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Tech Experts To Lecture In A Coding School In Abuja / A-Z Conditional Tags For Blogger - And How To Use Them / Receive Informations On Webforms - Add Webforms To Your We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.