Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM (14452 Views)

Oyo Relaxes Curfew, Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Offices, Churches / Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi / COVID-19: Niger State Relaxes Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by robosky02(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:
I don’t want to be negative but the rate of fake pictures that come out of the supposed oyigbo massacre is alarming

Igbos using their hand to destroy sympathy one has for them

Don't mind the mofos

Cheap emotional blackmail

1 Like

Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Dede1(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

O boy, I love US election.... What I learned from all this is don't brag and destroy another person image like cnn did to trump all because of election, you might be driving more sympathizer his way.

Now see cnn wey openly say that "according to poll, trump chances of reelection is zero and binding chances is 98%" ...... Now the same cnn is struggling to analyzed election results coming in because trump is about to Bleep them again...... Infact from electoral college votes heading his way, trump is 85% set for white house return.... I love it seeing how cnn is trembling...... Their propaganda is hit back at their face hard.......
.. Mr President, the God of innocent will judge you fairly........ Ride on, ... No media judgement or intimidation, propaganda will frustrate you.

I love it, how trump is painting US red, they manufacture pandemic and racial lies just to tarnished trump image....... But what they can not lie about was America economy growth under trump before the pandemic....... Trump is the best for America especially now.

There are many airheads in the shithole called Nigeria who swallow craps from CNN like Amala and Ewedu. Africans display the most idiotic traits of all human beings on earth. It is very unfortunate that ……..
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by caniagu44: 8:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Jakemedg:
Stop disgracing igbo race and tell that idiot in London to stop fueling hatred
come to think of this, if he is a terrorist, why is Britain not arresting him? can the leader of boko haram stay in London , Dubai or USA without being arrested?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Dede1(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:
I don’t want to be negative but the rate of fake pictures that come out of the supposed oyigbo massacre is alarming

You can freaking shove your sympathy where Sun light does not reach. Who gives a ratass about sympathy from bunch of goons who forbearers had once taken up arms to kill fellow country men and women whose only crime was to sue for independence. Is Rivers State the only state in shithole called Nigeria where #EndSars protesters damaged few properties? Why would any sane person hide under the guise of IPOB to kill innocent people of Obigbo LGA? Whatever happens now is irrelevant because Wike, the Bini fool, and his Obio\Akpor clan are moving targets.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by IamFINESSE: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2020
afube:

na so !! typing while sitted on your wife's laps.

This monika sounds so familiar
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by AfonjaConehead: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Moferere:

Hehehe, Igbos will just die.

7 days, they are crying
Just like press seke whose head was almost harvested has been crying over his cracked conehead grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by MansoryMX(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Anyone that have the gut to kill soldiers and declare the killing of another tribe should be dealt with,I dont care if they are called IPOB or Bokoharam bcs they are both terrorists

And what do you have say to Fulani Herdsmen that has killed a lot of people in Regions like Benue State, Plateau State, Enugu and Delta and is killing people as we speak?
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by bolaji1023(f): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

Like no Yoruba indigen in Lagos bloody illiterate.
you dey craze there are indigenous yoruba from epe,ikorodu,badagry and so on
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by chrisxxx(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Mykaelz001:

Stop stressing yourself arguing with the IPOB miscreant from abia state... he's only trying to be an attachee undecided
Thanks bro
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by IkwerrePikin: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Bigflamie:

Ikwerres are inconsequential in Nigeria, that small group don't know it's the backing of Igbos that gives them the little power they do enjoy in Rivers state. Now let's see how things goes from here.

Nothing I repeat nothing will happen

Have you beheaded Wike as instructed by your coward?

Power una no get, talkatives
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by IkwerrePikin: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Odingo1:

Ikwere man what will you achieve trying to kill all your brothers and sisters in Obigbo. Know you that Ikwere cannot be in power in Rivers state forever.

Oyigbo not Obigbo

Mr Igbo migrant
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by IkwerrePikin: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

I know u are young ...ask your father how marginalized ikwerre were in the old Rivers State ....the position you would be from 2023 would be worse than that trust me

Noise makers,

Typical igbo man

Online warriors

Have you behead Wike as instructed by your coward?

No more IPOB in Rivers state

Bring your head out lets see

If you’re in PH tell me your location let me report you to the police IPOB man

God bless Gov Wike

We are Niger deltans

1 Like

Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by malcolmjmoney(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Odingo1:

Ikwere man what will you achieve trying to kill all your brothers and sisters in Obigbo. Know you that Ikwere cannot be in power in Rivers state forever.
we are in democracy, it can happen
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

But a yoruba Man like you won't have power in igboland face your region aboki

Lol

Is it not only Nnamdi Kanu and his cronies with nzuzu on freestyle will tag Ikwerre man yoruba and even call another aboki.

The very day we see any Ipob member with sense then their emancipation is near.

Ikwereigbo 02 Nov 2020.
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by chaberry(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Chest beating Igbo Ipob miscreants brainwashed by one Albino who lives his good life in London.

You people should continue building walls instead of bridges.
Other tribes in Nigeria reach out to others with love while yours is hatred upon hatred orchestrated by Nnamdi Kanu.

Continue.....
You guys reach out to eachother with love, yet still recently there was a clash between Hausa and Yoruba in Lagos.
Keep on lying to yourself hoping that one day it will turn true
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Guyman02: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
robosky02:

History Of Ikwerre People In Nigeria

(By Prof. Eric Amadi) Last update 20/06/2018

Majority of the Ikwerre settlements have their roots traceable from the old Benin Empire.” Iwhnurọhna people descended from the ancient Bini Kingdom. The name of the grand ancestor is Akalaka. Their relations in Rivers State are Ekpeye and Ogba people. The reigning Oba of Benin when Akalaka, the ancestor of Ihruọha (later called Iwhnurọhna) fled was Oba Ewuare (Ogwaro). Akalaka, a member of the Benin royal family, fled in the 13 th century on allegation of plotting assassination of the Oba. He died in 1462. Iwhnurọhna his third son settled east of the Sombrero River by 1538 AD, as detailed below.
Chief N.M.T. Solomon (2004), native of Ikodu Ubie in Ekpeyeland, in his narrative draws heavily from the now authenticated written historical records delivered by various informed sources including “Eketu (Weber) of Ubeta, assumed to have lived for over two hundred (200) years as the oldest man in all Ekpeye, Ogba and Iwhnurọ hna (or Ikwerre), at that time (and) was asked to narrate the history and customs of Ekpeye people” as unfolded in his lifetime. Here is what he said, which has been validated by the accounts of the current generation through responses to our questionnaires and direct interviews thereby increasing our level of confidence on the data: Ekpeye, born in Benin, was the first of the three sons of Akalaka. While in Ndoni, he married a second wife to gain the love and favour of the people. The new wife gave birth to a son, which he named Ogba. Akalaka was still in Ndoni when his first wife, the mother of Ekpeye, gave birth to his third son called Ihruoha (Ikwerre). Similar historical fact by J.N. Olise (1971) averred that: “Akalaka, a member of the Benin royal family, fled with his wife from Benin to Ndoni, a community located close to the River Niger, to save the life of his new born baby (Ekpeye) …

https://www.edoworld.net/History_Of_Ikwerre_People_In_Nigeria.html

Onitsha and Asaba people are far closer to Benin historically than Ikwerre people and they don't deny their Igbo identity.
Onitsha and Benin relationship is as clear as the moon unlike the folklore you quoted above cheesy
Akalaka is not a Bini but Igbo name

1 Like

Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Frankbaro(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:

As if Igbos need your sympathy. Who your sympathy help? Shove it up your ass, mr sympathizer.
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by marsman: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Na Igbos full thing forum.
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by marsman: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

You are very stupid Google ikwere, we are also igbo sometimes I think most Yorubas are illiterates.
I think most Igbo's are druglords.
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by zickyclef: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Not Rivers State it is wike
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by joshuaidibia(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2020
HopeAtHand:
If it were to be in my power, the curfew for last until this month end.

Na why u no go ever get power in any way.
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Greenbirth: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:

how do you know is a fake pictures?
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Chimasoka: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PlHjg8PaXE

TENSION: In Aso Rock Bokoharam Leader Shekau Abubakar Set to Attack The Man In Aso Rock Confirms Yusuf Abubakar
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Etinosa1234: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Greenbirth:
how do you know is a fake pictures?

Go through this link...

https://www.nairaland.com/6224935/beware-fake-pictures-being-shared#95619270

And compare to the supposed massacre thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6223896/oyigbo-massacre-disturbing-photos-video

The Op even remove most of the pics after being found out
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Etinosa1234: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Frankbaro:

[s]As if Igbos need your sympathy. Who your sympathy help? Shove it up your ass, mr sympathizer[/s].
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Etinosa1234: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Dede1:

You can freaking shove your sympathy where Sun light does not reach. Who gives a ratass about sympathy from bunch of goons who forbearers had once taken up arms to kill fellow country men and women whose only crime was to sue for independence. Is Rivers State the only state in shithole called Nigeria where #EndSars protesters damaged few properties? Why would any sane person hide under the guise of IPOB to kill innocent people of Obigbo LGA? Whatever happens now is irrelevant because Wike, the Bini fool, and his Obio\Akpor clan are moving targets.

All ur long story nor concern me... Stop spreading fake picture and tagging it as massacre...

When the real one comes, no one will believe as u are obviously liars
https://www.nairaland.com/6224935/beware-fake-pictures-being-shared#95619270
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Etinosa1234: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2020
lomprico:

do u live in oyigbo?

I don't need to live there... When pple tag fake pics claiming it as part of a massacre, pple will tend to not believe them any longer when the truth is found out
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Etinosa1234: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Karlman:

Go and sympathize with your miserable tribe.

Every cockroach now gets erection with mention of Igbo

See this mumu... My tribe doesn't claim to be victims of the Nigerian govt or marginalised everytime...

Na online warriors Una be Las Las mumu
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Etinosa1234: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2020
athaboi:
why will you have sympathy for igbos? I don't understand..as what exactly, please you guys should face what is facing you
p

Well next time , I'll be rejoicing if they keep on killing u guys like flies... Shebi u get coconut head
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Etinosa1234: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Juan80:
after all the sympathy south west got. What really happened You are still blind bro

Mumu... U are the blind one bro... The Southwest are not being killed, ur people are

The Southwest are not crying to the whole world to save them, ur people are

The Southwest is getting calm now, oyigbo pple are not sure of their life in the next minute...

U are a big fool and u know it
Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by athaboi(f): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:
p

Well next time , I'll be rejoicing if they keep on killing u guys like flies... Shebi u get coconut head
na your father they dey kill like flies...how much sympathy have you dished out to those in the idp and up north...anu ofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM by Etinosa1234: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
athaboi:
na your father they dey kill like flies...how much sympathy have you dished out to those in the idp and up north...anu ofia

See this mumu ooo... Between my tribe and urs, who do u think has suffered more massacres Abi I should list them.

The 1950s Kano riots
The 1966 massacre
The civil war

Continue Building walls instead of bridges, Na Una go suffer am pass... Las Las na only mouth Una get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail / Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest / Tinubu Appoints Three New NUPRC Executive Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.