Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Help Me Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help Me Out (143 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out by cicodeblazzer(m): 4:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Please who can tell me the title of that yanni song that was played in that nollywood film VAMPIRE'S CALL, when muna obiekwe and stephanie okereke were dancing. 2. Please what is the title of that timi goddfery song which the beginning was BEFORE BEFORE I DE SMOKE EEH and in the chorus, you will be hearing AYE ODIGI NA AKA

(1) (Reply)

Write, Submit Your Contents/articles On Prettyloaded.com.ng / Matteye Records Signs 18-year-old Tremor / Video: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks & She Knows I Can Marry More - Ned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.