Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Step Father Sets Two-year Old Girl On Fire Over Withcraft - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Step Father Sets Two-year Old Girl On Fire Over Withcraft (1095 Views)

Father Sets Biological Son Ablaze Over Alleged Theft / Neighbour Rapes Two-year-old Girl In Lagos / Photo: Woman Stabs Two-year-old Son To Death In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step Father Sets Two-year Old Girl On Fire Over Withcraft by deolascope: 1:18am On Mar 14, 2011
A two-year old girl was badly burnt in the buttocks by her step-father in Akwa Ibom state.
The child was forced to sit on a glowing fire by her Step-father, one Assam Bassey Amanam, a 35 year old man from Esit Eket who lives in Efoi Eket. Mr. Assam also branded the child with a hot machetes in different parts of her, including her legs, palms and her private parts, according to her mother, Imabong

More on story and picture
www.deolascope..com
Re: Step Father Sets Two-year Old Girl On Fire Over Withcraft by sadboy: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2011
yes that very good. this is what i will do one someday to teach the rest of them leason
Re: Step Father Sets Two-year Old Girl On Fire Over Withcraft by Jackieugo(f): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
sadboy:

yes that very good. this is what i will do one someday to teach the rest of them leason

You would physically scar and disform your child for life just to teach them a lesson? What is this world coming to
Re: Step Father Sets Two-year Old Girl On Fire Over Withcraft by Afanna1: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2011
Akwa ibom and witchcraft!
Re: Step Father Sets Two-year Old Girl On Fire Over Withcraft by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 26, 2012
sadboy: yes that very good. this is what i will do one someday to teach the rest of them leason
see anoda child abuser and possibly a paedophile.tufffiiiiiaaaaaa! I just hope God doesnt give u a child because u r a danger waiting to explode wen no one is watching
Re: Step Father Sets Two-year Old Girl On Fire Over Withcraft by Callotti: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
in Akwa Ibom state

Hummph!
O pa ri! angry

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Found Dead In A Hotel After Matric / I Rape Women To Fight Boredom – Suspect / Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.