Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? (287 Views)

Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2020
We have said that tagging IPOB as a terrorist group is only a pretext to kill Igbo children. Imagine arresting kingpins without names or evidences against them. Incarcerating and killing innocent people can't make Nigeria peaceful. I'm not sure if any man born by a woman can stop IPOB because it's a good course. It's a fight against longtime injustices in Nigeria. Wike is only fooling himself. He will soon get faded and be ditched like Oshomohle.
Re: What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? by Ahmad62(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2020
IPOB man detected... Lemme contact Wike

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? by vanbonattel: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2020
You go fear fake news grin

Nairaland is now the home of fake news. cheesy

Tell us their names .
Re: What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? by November1857(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2020
No IPOB kingpin was arrested, it is was just a damage control to end the controversial cufew that have taken alot of innocent life.
Re: What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? by bewla(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2020
What can I say
Re: What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? by bewla(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2020
November1857:
No IPOB kingpin was arrested, it is was just a damage control ..
some one must pay
Re: What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2020
My happiness is ikwerre have finally exposed themselves ...what we Igbos that grew up in south south have been trying to tell our brothers up east since

Leave this people let Nigeria deal with them ...they don't like u ....
There is a video of ameachi going to umuahia as speaker or governor then ...they called him our igbo brother he said no I'm ikwerre but baba reach national politics him eyes open

Lol I just dey laugh .....Niger Delta republic go sweet me like hell ...the revenge of ijaws on ikwerre part two

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? by vanbonattel: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbochief001:
My happiness is ikwerre have finally exposed themselves ...what we Igbos that grew up in south south have been trying to tell our brothers up east since

Leave this people let Nigeria deal with them ...they don't like u ....
There is a video of ameachi going to umuahia as speaker or governor then ...they called him our igbo brother he said no I'm ikwerre but baba reach national politics him eyes open

Lol I just dey laugh .....Niger Delta republic go sweet me like hell ...the revenge of ijaws on ikwerre part two

I saw Amaechi speaking Igbo on BBC Igbo the other day.
Re: What Are The Names Of The IPOB Kingpins Arrested And Evidences Against Them? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2020
vanbonattel:

I saw Amaechi speaking Igbo on BBC Igbo the other day.
His eyes have open na ....I just they laugh this south south people ... without Igbos they won't even see this 13% derivation they have now

They told them to work with yorubas , but it turned out Igbos they fear stood by them

Infact everything Igbos have suffered in Nigeria has been because of we trying to save or protect Niger Delta people yet the ungrateful people don't know shit

They pushed ojukwu to war against Igbo leaders advise ...same them betrayed

Same them gave made gowon not to stand by aburi ...yet when same man that stole igbo property and betrayed igbos sarowiwa. Was arrested Igbos were at the forefront to save him

Bros we need treat this people bleep up honestly

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Fake News / Anambra Woman/international Medical Doctor Set To Marry Actor Williams Uchemba / We Won't Join You In APC Ebonyi Lawmakers Tell Governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.