Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon (63982 Views)

'Forever 16' - Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Nipples In Beautiful Photos / "4 EVA 16" - Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Car And Customized Plate Number / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by tundchip2: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2020
H
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by salbis(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Baba Ned don finally disfigure dis girl small, see as her once flat tummy don protrude oo.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Debra911(f): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Cute
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Ikemoneyman: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=95665423]
Slim girl with protruded stomach[/quote

Guy this babe just put to bed not too long ago....cut her some slack...you dey sound like say na bad Belle dey worry you ]

1 Like

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by eyinjuege: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Slim girl with protruded stomach

Her baby is just 4 or 5 months for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by MediMedi(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Bad body shape, she taught she's still sexy. 4 eva 16 my sandals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Nazgul: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Enjoy your life but remember to live a holy life so that after enjoying here on Earth you'll enjoy for enternity in heaven.

1 Like

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Hotzone(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Reginald fukking her way up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by lekki1444: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2020
She marry well. instead of struggling with fine broke young man she chose to be 2nd wife of billionaire old man nwoko. she marry well. young fine boy is overrated. the man appears to love her

women leave these angry broke red pilled negros alone and find you an nwoko cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Goodman247: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Is Regina Daniels the only actress self,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by oneTIMEman(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2020
You son go still be your agemate
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Gabbriell: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
Is this useless news all your brain could produce?! The Destiny of the World is being decided as you read this.
cry cry cry I have never shed tears in a very long time. But today as I read the other news, hard I tried not to, but I couldn't hold back the tears as they flow freely now. Tears of Joy as I see the Mercy of YAHWEH giving the Christians and good people of the World 2nd Chance. If forBidden won, Christians would be more freely recklessly and ruthlessly slaughtered. The EndTime gangup of homesexual child-molesting peadophile Satanists and blood thirsty Muslims against peace-loving gentle Christians is at all time high! YAHWEH Bless ChuckuEmeka OluwaGbemiga Donald Trump, YAHWEH Bless America, YAHWEH Bless all the Christians of the World in YAHSHUA HaMashiach's Holy Name! Congratulations to us all!

Chai... see as u carry this mattter for head! grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Omoslim26: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Fine gal

I hate dat nonsense wey she wear put for leg with passion
the day wey my osas original warri babe wear dat rubbish follow me go out e just be like sey make I leave am comot for d place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Baba Ned go done dey another smallie somewhere Regina done turn old newspaper mission accomplished next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by olisaEze(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
I really don’t understand what dis man Ned and his (5th or 6th?) wife are trying so hard to market to the general public.
They’re constantly pushing this narrative of conjugal bliss between an ancestor & a teenager but end up looking exactly like what it is, glorified pedophilia!
This isn’t a success story for young ladies, it’s just motivation for underaged prostitution.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by laidima88(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2020
I think this lady has an agent on this platform, or must u post everything about her
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Ayomarcel(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Money good.
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by primestreams: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Updating9JA:

NO Be everybody sabi write rubbish ...

if you no like her new body , Go Hit head for all.
grin Or better still let him hug transformer
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Goodman247: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2020
lekki1444:
She marry well. instead of struggling with fine broke young man she chose to be 2nd wife of billionaire old man nwoko. she marry well. young fine boy is overrated. the man appears to love her
another 10ye
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Successfulben: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Regina is as shameless as her mother. Why would a little girl at her age marry a man old enough to be her grandfather. Well, it wouldl end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Goodman247: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2020
lekki1444:

women leave these angry broke red pilled negros alone and find you an nwoko cheesy cheesy cheesy
another 10years from now, he will get tired of all this things at that time Ned has grown much older

2 Likes

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Geofavor(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Successfulben: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2020
primestreams:
receive sense in Jesus name. I know you are wishing you were Regina. Nonsense
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Successfulben: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2020
primestreams:
receive sense in Jesus name. Nonsense
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by humilitypays(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Successfulben: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Goodman247:
another 10years from now, he will get tired of all this things at that time Ned has grown much older

it is obvious she does not love Ned. She is only moved by his wealth. When Ned becomes very old, she would start chasing after younger men for sexual pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by slaypapa: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Kobicove:
Is she celebrating her 16th birthday for the tenth time? grin
grin
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Nyanabo(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Nice. you keep enjoying the life.
But you are not looking as you should.
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by Nairaboi(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:
Someone that recently gave birth will still have a protruding stomach. She's obviously exercising much for the tummy to be that small, so cut her some slacks.

If she decides to go under the knife and get the flat tummy, y'all will still call her fake and farm tool.

Even at that she is still a farm tool.
Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by seangy4konji: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Person weh just soppose deh go church,take carebpf him kid deh spend money and thank God say if to say her mama juju no work?lekki phase one boiz go don scatter her kpekus use am do sacrifice to obatala still deh find attention..

Better grow up and face ur family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by lekki1444: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Goodman247:

10 years is a long time

1 Like

Re: 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon by mariahAngel(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Oga! She just born!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) / Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.