Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

What Can #30 Million Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can #30 Million Do (1945 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can 5 Million Do In Lagos? / Get A Loan Of Between 20-30 Million Naira Without Collateral / What Can 1.2 Million Do In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

What Can #30 Million Do by emalek86(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Am thinking of investing money on business. I have N30 million earmarked for this purpose. And I would want a business the daily profit would be a little high. Any idea is welcome.
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Mirabel042: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Chat me up on Whatsapp 08154029785 . I have information for you.
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2020
emalek86:
Am thinking of investing money on business. I have N30 million earmarked for this purpose. And I would want a business the daily profit would be a little high. Any idea is welcome.
Forex. Forex. Forex. Kindly check my signature and WhatsApp me for details.
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by RealEzee(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2020
How little do you mean tho?
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Toluwarnih(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2020
emalek86:
ECOMMERCE ECOMMERCE ECOMMERCE. Shopify, Amazon, astalavee(Nigerian, daily increasing networth- $327000)... they all started somewhere. 2020 Q4 is currently so hot. Now is the best time to start an ecommerce business.
Dm on WhatsApp, lemme link you with a mentor, talk it out before acting on your feelings

2. Digital content creation- create a digital product with ready made templates, get FREE automated landing page, traffic generation materials... and sleep while the automated landing page dishes out the products to customers after they make payment. All without your knowledge. Just a one time dedication of minute time and price. How do you go about it?? check out this page http://www.nosanick.com/dcc/content.php?ref=58
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2020
emalek86:

Let partner and trade crypto
09012��9147�40
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by TheSparrow: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2020
You can venture into rice Milling. The Nairaland thread below sheds more light on the business.

https://www.nairaland.com/6226840/rice-milling-business-parboiled-rice

Re: What Can #30 Million Do by olavillax(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
contact me on Whatsapp 08038732409 there is two business I can introduce you to
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by ehinmowo: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
emalek86:

Are you looking for business to invest in or you want to start a business? If it's the former, please send me an email pipsphere@gmail.com.
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by emalek86(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
So nobody can just give me any business analysis without wanting to redirect me?

Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
emalek86:

Anyone who tries to move you off the forum before giving the info you seek, is going to dupe you.

Do not talk to any of those crooks dropping emails and phone numbers!
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by emalek86(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Harkonnen:

Anyone who tries to move you off the forum before giving the info you seek, is going to dupe you.

Do not talk to any of those crooks dropping emails and phone numbers!
Yeah I know. Average Nigerians once they hear money. The next thing is to have it themselves. Thanks though

Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Mannyemmy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
emalek86:
So nobody can just give me any business analysis without wanting to redirect me?
That is because you're not acting accordingly. Nothing good comes easy. With the said some of investment amount you have in mind, you're supposed to be consulting professional business consultants and firms that will help you with well meaning business plan that will suit you not just mere nairaland post!
Moreover, you can check some of these ideas below;

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitizing it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
For proper business consultation, you can chat me on WhatsApp https:///2347080126206
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Thesole(m): 1:42am On Nov 06, 2020
emalek86:
with the right training, investing only 10% of that #30 million and little time into E-BUSINESS Earn you 7-Figure Side-Income online per month . Watch out these presentation and Sign up for the free training
Here is the link: https://start.imjetset.com/?hop=rainbowrld
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by miriamchi(f): 1:47am On Nov 06, 2020
If you can release 3m out of that money for me,i will invest it in malaysian oil palm plantation(1m),Piggery(1m),and tomatoe cultivation(1m)...I already have the lands and space required to set each of them up in Abia State...In two years time,i will pay back 4m to you...If you want to hear more on this from me,please kindly contact me on 07064921509 or you send me a mail on miriamohuoba@gmail.com.
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by jamace(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2020
How did you get the N30m if you lack business sense?
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by SavageResponse(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2020
Mannyemmy:

That is because you're not acting accordingly. Nothing good comes easy. With the said some of investment amount you have in mind, you're supposed to be consulting professional business consultants and firms that will help you with well meaning business plan that will suit you not just mere nairaland post!
Moreover, you can check some of these ideas below;

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitizing it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
For proper business consultation, you can chat me on WhatsApp https:///2347080126206

N30 million to set up a kerosine refinery?! shocked

Mr man do you even know what you're talking about?
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by SavageResponse(m): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Thesole:
with the right training, investing only 10% of that #30 million and little time into E-BUSINESS Earn you 7-Figure Side-Income online per month . Watch out these presentation and Sign up for the free training
Here is the link: https://start.imjetset.com/?hop=rainbowrld

It's obvious that you have already started this e-business.

Please can you show us evidence that you have made up to just N2 million in total since you started

Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Mannyemmy(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

N30 million to set up a kerosine refinery?! shocked

Mr man do you even know what you're talking about?
You have a low mind. You simply didn't read to comprehend.
Peace!
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by SavageResponse(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Mannyemmy:

You have a low mind. You simply didn't read to comprehend.
Peace!

You still have not answered the question...

N30 million is not even enough to construct the smallest modular kerosine refinery!
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by SavageResponse(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2020
@ Emalek86

Mannyemmy:

Op starting a fintech sounds good because the profits seem very fantastic but if you're hoping to creat the next Flutterwave or Paystack etc let me give you a list of the hurdles you have to overcome

- When setting up a fintech N30 million is a drop in the bucket, if you do not have very deep pockets or access to investors who are ready to support you don't venture near this business. You need acess to cheap funds and not loans because fintects have very high operating costs and long gestation periods

- If you are not technically inclined stay away from this business otherwise if a key employee or partner leaves the project you are bleeped!

-Technology evolves very fast these days therefore you may think you have a good idea but just when you're about to start reaping the benefits of your investment in a fintech a new technological development comes along and knocks you off the line

- Operating cost for fintechs are very high and a large proportion are fixed and unavoidable

- Fintechs have a lot of supervisory bodies and therefore need to prepare a lot of reports to show compliance (Among your supervisors are CBN, , NIBSS, EFCC etc). Be ready to maintain compliance with regulations and submit your records for periodic audits otherwise you will be paying fines on a regular basis

Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Thesole(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
SavageResponse:

It's obvious that you have already started this e-business.

Please can you show us evidence that you have made up to just N2 million in total since you started
keep asking for evidence wey no go improve u in anyway. The E-business system works and people make tons of money every f*king day.
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Oluwahelpme(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2020
emalek86:
Binary Options Trading. I can teach u or trade for u.
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Oluwahelpme(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2020
emalek86:
Binary Options Trading. I can teach you or I trade for u. Kindly WhatsApp me for details.

Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Francisco01(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2020
*THE NEW FINANCE ACT*

The new finance act recently implemented kicked off with the introduction of 7.5% as new VALUE ADDED TAX from 5%, it also requires all bank account to be furnished with tax identification number and bank verification number

The demand of TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER & BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER from all businesses including PARTNERSHIP & SOLE PROPRIETORS by banks is to assist Federal & state government detect tax avoidance and tax evasion by Nigerian

Note: While Tax Avoidance is acceptable& legal, Tax Evasion is illegal &punishable

Dear BUSINESS OWNERS do not wait until the income tax officer visit you for tax evasion

You can work with us to help you *AVOID TAX , SAVE TAX, DIVERSIFY TAX and GET RETURNS ON TAX*

call 07033895094 for more information
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by dplores(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Real estate
Crypto arbitrage
Saas service
Branded dropshipping

Fish plenty for ocean, just dive and catch the one you understand

Re: What Can #30 Million Do by SupaC(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
dplores:
Real estate Crypto arbitrage Saas service Branded dropshipping
Fish plenty for ocean, just dive and catch the one you understand
Hello. Can you help me out on crypto arbitrage?
Re: What Can #30 Million Do by Onlinecashout: 3:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Binary Options Trading. I can teach you or I trade for u. Kindly WhatsApp me for details.

communitywings111@gmail.com

. / MTN Made 65 Billion Naira Profit (April 2004 to March 2005) / I Need An Mtn Agent For Lease Of An Empthy Land Space

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51