Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Do I Need To Have A Blog Or Website For Me To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do I Need To Have A Blog Or Website For Me To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing? (426 Views)

5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / Do You Think TSTV Will Succeed In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Have A Blog Or Website For Me To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing? by mionyx: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Dear reader,
It is very much possible for you to have a successful online business without a website or blog.

It is true that you can simply setup a landing page in a matter of minutes but you’d have to keep doing that over and over again for every single product or service you promote.

See, websites and blogs are great. Once you’ve built a loyal follower base, a large one, consisting of those who like what you do, they would not mind buying what you sell or even pay you a small fee as subscription depending on what your business model is. That, my friend is a goose that passively lays golden eggs (lol).

The bitter truth people don’t learn from the scratch is that people are not sheep’s and they don’t just start trusting, following and believing just the very first time they come across your material. You have to be genuine, consistent and provide timely value. This can take a long time especially if you want to grow organically, and a number of skill set can’t be over emphasized.

You can buy your way into making your content go viral though, but if you ain’t providing value, they wouldn’t stay or come back. Would you rather do that every time?

You could hire a freelancer for the job too but what about the cost? Unless the freelancer is a magician, time would still be a factor you have to watch.
I was curious too wishing there would be a plug and play system. But trust me there’s none. In fact if anyone sells you such, be very careful. Nothing that last springs up suddenly.

Systems that last grows.
So if you’d still have to invest time, money and hope into a system, then it has to have been tested and trusted over a period of time right?

Have you thought about email marketing? One of the very first of it’s kind as a means of reaching people. I know that email is one of the very best methods of marketing that has been tested, trusted over a long time even by top world marketers.
What do you think your email mean to the websites that send you newsletters? The likes of Forbes, CNN, BBC. If they are that big and influential in their own space, why do they encourage you to sign up for their newsletters?

It is because they could always hook you and drag you to their website almost every time by the emails they send to you. So even if you don’t think about visiting their page, but once you see that inviting headline in your inbox, you’d visit the page.

It’s the same secret email system that individuals all over the world are now using to generate leads, prospects, sales, customers and clients for everything from digital products, physical products, low ticket sales, to high ticket sales, to fill seminars and book out webinars, To selling books, nutritional supplements and even consulting services.

And in turn generating more revenue than they ever thought possible all while no longer relying on paid and often times expensive and highly unpredictable advertising that’s never sustainable.
Which is causing most of these online business owners to fully switch to the new way of growing their online revenue on autopilot working only a few hours a day using the power of email marketing.
I’m still learning. I have a mentor by name, Matt Bacak. He just released a new book on “How He Built A 7-Figure Online Business Using Nothing But Ethical Email Marketing To Drive Revenue, Sales and Commissions. Without Ever Creating Product, Without Fulfilling Services, Without Running Ads, or Ever Doing Customer Service — And Best of All Only Working 30 Minutes A Day, All While Automatically Generating Sales 24/7”.

He once had three businesses generating $3 million dollars yearly before going into affiliate marketing.
If you’d like to see his website for the book launching and his video discussing about his career, I’ll share the link below.

https:///3kP8doW

Anyways, I hope I have inspired you, helped you to see more and probably help you make a better decision.

(1) (Reply)

An Important Information From CBN Against Bank Account Hacker / Alex Nwankwo: Meet The Prolific Image Maker With Multiple Honours / The Zoe Life! Perhaps Your Pastor Didn't Tell You This(a Must Read!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.