Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice (642 Views)

Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice / Babcock University Student Expelled Over Sex Video Gets Scholarship Abroad (Pix) / Should I Apply For Medicine Considering My Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by Akanimoh113(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Hi...
Am a Secondary School Graduate
Wrote Jamb, didn't make the Cut off mark for the Course I chose to study.

What are you Advices for me
Should I write Jamb again or Should I Apply for a Scholarship Abroad and Study my Course there

Please I need your Advice
I Barely even have time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2020
If you made good grades in your WAEC, then go for it!

While doing that, you should also take another jamb. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

1 Like

Re: Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by Akanimoh113(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2020
mename:
If you made good grades in your WAEC, then go for it!

While doing that, you should also take another jamb. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

I got 4B's, 4C's and 1D in my Waec result

2 Likes

Re: Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by Dharryedu: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Hi...
Am a Secondary School Graduate
Wrote Jamb, didn't make the Cut off mark for the Course I chose to study.

What are you Advices for me
Should I write Jamb again or Should I Apply for a Scholarship Abroad and Study my Course there

Please I need your Advice
I Barely even have time

Provided you have a minimum of 5 credits including Maths and English., You should consider applying to study abroad. 50% scholarship is available to study in top universities in both Cyprus and Turkey
Re: Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by Akanimoh113(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dharryedu:

Provided you have a minimum of 5 credits including Maths and English., You should consider applying to study abroad. 50% scholarship is available to study in top universities in both Cyprus and Turkey

I have 4B's and 4C's and 1D
Re: Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by adelnehis(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Akanimoh113:

I got 4B's, 4C's and 1D in my Waec result

Write Jamb again
Apply for a private school if you can afford it
Public schools are terrible

1 Like

Re: Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by Dharryedu: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Akanimoh113:

I have 4B's and 4C's and 1D

Great. Congratulations!! Admissions are currently ongoing for January intake with a 50% scholarship in Cyprus. Send me a mail or click my signature o know more.
Re: Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by Akanimoh113(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Dharryedu:

Great. Congratulations!! Admissions are currently ongoing for January intake with a 50% scholarship in Cyprus. Send me a mail or click my signature o know more.

Please explain this Scholarship thing
Am I paying for the Scholarship
And is the Scholarship paying for all my tuitions
Re: Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by edueurope: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Are you been frustrated with the educations system in Nigeria. Do you want to study in an enabling environment that is career motivated.

We are here to help you fulfill your dream........

Our agency Chrisean Global Resources duly registered with the CAC and here in Lithuania.

We now have outreach with schools in Lithuania, Latvia and Poland. Our services include the following

1. Counseling about intended courses and Job orientated courses

2. Applications for student in school that meets their requirements.

3. Processing of Applications to ensure that students are accepted

4. Assistance and counseling about visa procedures

5. Integration to help you settled down upon arrival

6. local advisory from competent legal staff to help towards student job search.

7. Advisory for exchange programs during your study program

8. We attend only to serious intended students

Note: We have no influence towards visa issuance , thats is solely for the consulate but our success rate is well over 95% as we insure that our students are well prepared.

Feel free to contact Mr Chris @ + 37069001237 Via Whatsapp

Kindly Introduced yourself for better and efficient communication

Please Note that we donĀ“t entertain frivolous questions.
Re: Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by Dharryedu: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Please explain this Scholarship thing
Am I paying for the Scholarship
And is the Scholarship paying for all my tuitions

Cyprus offers 50% scholarship on tuition for all international students. so, you only pay 50% of tuition throughout your study. Plus, you can even get up to 100% scholarship provided you maintain a very good gp
Re: Should I Apply For Scholarship Abroad. Need Advice by Kayprincefav: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2021
Study in Latvia - Requirements and procedures

Latvia as a country is an attractive place to be. It is also a very good destination for international students who wish to study overseas. Located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe, it has a beautiful landscape and welcoming environment for students. They also possess an interesting level of advancement such that after graduation, students are very well equipped to face the professional world. Institutes in Latvia offer courses in diverse disciplines bearing the interest of the Students in mind. The tuition fee in Latvia is quite minimal compared to some other nations.

Students can explore multicultural environment with different types of Latvian influences. Majority of the people in Latvia speak English and Latvian languages. Therefore, it is advisable for foreign Students to learn the Latvian language during their period of study. Latvia has numerous research jobs in Genetic Engineering, Medical Chemistry, Physics etc. In recent years, Latvia has transformed itself into a well developed country and now attracts people from different part of the world. The population of foreign Students in Latvia increases by 10% every year because of their globally recognized degrees.
Read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/study-in-latvia-requirements-and-procedures/]

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Latest News On School Resumption Date 2021 As Covid-19 Second Wave Arises / Osun State Nysc Ppa / Final Year Students Narrowly Escape Death While Celebrating Graduation (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.