Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka (30067 Views)

Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Godwin inspired me the most

I embarked on installing streetlights and a borehole

In my community after that
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Jiokejohn: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2020
5th. Adams Oshiomhole.

Please, where is Adams Oshiomhole? I have been calling him for months and not reachable.
Our social media miss his vibes.
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Nice
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by robosky02(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2020
lekki1444:
cheesy WIKE INSPIRED THE NATION IN 2020 BY OBLITERATING ALL IPOB IN OYIGBO cheesy

Including Oshopikin
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Burruchaga71(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=Nazgul post=95675020]CPS Garba should be the next IG of police. Like if you agree [/quote And the guy na small boy oo ]
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Omezif(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Really the four people mentions above are brainy, they are using their senses very well and also making nigerians proud.
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Cmanforall: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
CPS Garba should be the next IG of police. Like if you agree
He has a good personality

1 Like

Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Onyemaya: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Inconclusive with Nnamdi Kanu undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by November1857(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2020
lekki1444:
cheesy WIKE INSPIRED THE NATION IN 2020 BY OBLITERATING ALL IPOB IN OYIGBO cheesy
wike Inspired Nigerian CHRISTIANS by pouring down Radical Islamical mosque in PH and Then declared Rivers a CHRISTIAN State....
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by oluwa5418: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2020
: WIKE INSPIRED THE NATION IN 2020 BY OBLITERATING ALL IPOB IN OYIGBO Including Oshopikin
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by lekki1444: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2020
this Maduka guy should return to Nigeria and contest for governorship of an igbo state. i believe he will turn that state around. this the type of brilliant minds we need in power. not ugwanyi who is donating cell phone charging machine to his state.
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Cmanforall: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2020
UncleHaba22:
Nice list
Unexpected tho

Aisha Yesufu missing
My opinion tho
She's an activist... And there are other activists too.
Or is it because she's a Muslim lady?
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Suffering and Hardship
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Coldie(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Hausa people on a very good day are easy going people I don't know the problem ipob HV with them
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by pacificom: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Nigerians are overly inspired and proud of Dr. Akinwumi Adesina for the success of his re-election as African Development Bank chairman.

Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by FILEBE(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Yes. Nice. When one does good, he should be recognized . The police officer especially. We need to appreciate more of him
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by UncleHaba22: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Cmanforall:

She's an activist... And there are other activists too.
Or is it because she's a Muslim lady?

You won't have expected her to come out with that boldness as a Muslim lady

A lady for that matter
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Cmanforall: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2020
UncleHaba22:

You won't have expected her to come out with that boldness as a Muslim lady

A lady for that matter
Okay
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Depressed101: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:
Alexreports and his paid posts, he gets paid to post and also pays nairaland for front page, it looks far better than paying for ads on nairaland, imagine getting 30,000 views in one day on your paid ad through frontpage, Nairaland is now money for hand and back for ground, no standard, no value, no justice, everything is now money....
mumu dey smell
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by ofiko123(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nice write up..
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Mazi2020: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
UncleHaba22:
Nice list
Unexpected tho

Aisha Yesufu missing
My opinion tho

She is captured in the #Endsars youth mentioned in the list
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by CauseTrouble: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
UncleHaba22:
Nice list
Unexpected tho

Aisha Yesufu missing
My opinion tho

Aisha Yesufu tried same as Falz, Dj Switch, etc
They’re all Nigerian Youths and the Nigerian youths were mentioned in the writeup
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by King44(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nice and unbiased
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Bellotelli: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
And Sir, you are my man of the year for looking beyond the political and ethnic sentiments. For believing in Nigeria against all odds. And for your services to humanity in general. I salute you sir.
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by EmekaA125(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
lekki1444:
Try get sense small na

1 Like

Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
... From CPS to IGP ?

Oyaaaa ! Abeg come smoke Osogbo weed and you go dey alright !

Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by VULCAN(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
That would have been great but I fear for his career. His ogas at the Top will see him as someone who will be fair to all and sundry and therefore not to be trusted.

Nazgul:

1 Like

Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
SECONDED
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Staro: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Great
Re: 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Falz, the police woman dat provided police cover 4 protesters, AIT and Nig. youths.. Aisha or wateva is a misandrist!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.