Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Whoever Wins This State Wins The US Election: Picture - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Whoever Wins This State Wins The US Election: Picture (3903 Views)

How The Electoral College Determines Who Wins The US President - BBC / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / This State Don Announce Their Election Results, And The Ruling Party LOSE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Wins This State Wins The US Election: Picture by Madmohamed419(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Won not win, you this religious bigot
and so English teacher
Re: Whoever Wins This State Wins The US Election: Picture by Ayomarcel(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
To become president, you don't actually need to win the popular vote. Instead, a candidate has to win the majority in a system called the electoral college, where each state gets a certain number of votes or "electors" roughly in proportion to its population.
Re: Whoever Wins This State Wins The US Election: Picture by Freestainworld(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
moradeyo59302:
:Trump is gone Anyone the Igbos support outside their region loses all of the timeLet me quote you for posterity.Will remind you of this in few hours.Yeye smelling everywhere
the Buhari you supported, hope you are enjoying him now, we see the future when other tribes are still in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wins This State Wins The US Election: Picture by Ebenezer202I: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Madmohamed419:
but the first time we support him he win. Mad man go back to your cave
Tah!
Igbos were in support Of Hillary
Re: Whoever Wins This State Wins The US Election: Picture by Madmohamed419(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
Tah!
Igbos were in support Of Hillary
good by
Re: Whoever Wins This State Wins The US Election: Picture by LandMann: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dede1:

You are a biased onlooker. How many potential extra votes will Pennsylvania mail-in vote generates for Trump? Nigerians show sign of insincerity at any slightest of chance.

You called me biased earlier for giving a projection from available evidence. Here's the current results now. 695k votes lead totally eliminated, with Biden now leading with 7k votes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Neo-nazi AZOV Battalion In Ukrainian Army / The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia / Afghanistan In The 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.