Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How Do I Calculate Travel Distance Cost - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Calculate Travel Distance Cost (607 Views)

How Do You Calculate Your Car's Fuel Consumption? / How Does One Calculate Fuel Consumption Based On Distance Covered By A Vehicle?? / How To Calculate Fuel Consumption In Your Car Using Innoson G5 As A Case-study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Calculate Travel Distance Cost by olarhtunji(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Good morning guys. So I have a bus I intend using to move goods for people. But I want to do it in a transparent way not just name price. Please how do I calculate travel distance cost. I mean fuel consumption with miles. Stuffs like that

Or any healthy tip generally in calculating travel distance cost would be well appreciated. Thanks
Re: How Do I Calculate Travel Distance Cost by nurey(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
if the business is in Nigeria don't bother, charge pay as you go
Re: How Do I Calculate Travel Distance Cost by olarhtunji(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
nurey:
if the business is in Nigeria don't bother, charge pay as you go

Thanks bro. If you don’t mind what’s the best approach for pay as you go?
Re: How Do I Calculate Travel Distance Cost by nurey(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2020
olarhtunji:

Thanks bro. If you don’t mind what’s the best approach for pay as you go?

haggling then Data collection.

haggling, I have a client that wants to go to lekki from ikoyi, anybody plying that route has money to dish out (data) I bill you 10k and the customer says too much, he/she is only willing to pay 4k, then I say too low, if you can pay 6k, customer says too much that he/she has only 4k cash but inorder not to delay customer is willing to add 1k but through transfer (haggling), you accept it as an learning curve so next time you know what it's worth to move goods and services from ikoyi to lekki and vice versa.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Calculate Travel Distance Cost by olarhtunji(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2020
nurey:

haggling, I have a client that wants to go to lekki from ikoyi, anybody plying that route has money to dish out (data) I bill you 10k and the customer says too much, he/she is only willing to pay 4k, then I say too low, if you can pay 6k, customer says too much that he/she has only 4k cash but inorder not to delay customer is willing to add 1k but through transfer (haggling), you accept it as an learning curve so next time you know what it's worth to move goods and services from ikoyi to lekki and vice versa.

Thanking you for taking the time out to reply me. I find this really helpful. Thanks sir
Re: How Do I Calculate Travel Distance Cost by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
nurey:

Important to note that it shouldn't be done just once. Do it a couple of times and get an average figure.

(1) (Reply)

Cleantoyota Camry 2007 Model Xle Forsale / Peugeot 206 Cc Due Diligence / Help!!!! Reputable Car Shipping Agency From Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.