Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How To Start A Business In 5 Steps - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start A Business In 5 Steps (148 Views)

NAF Graduates Another Set Of Student Pilots From 401 FTS, Trains 145 In 5 Years / Get PMP Training And Certification: Top 5 Steps To Get PMP Certification In 2019 / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business In 5 Steps by SideHustle: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2020
1. Commit to your business
So you want to start a business. That’s wonderful, and I’m proud of you. But wait… Do you like it? Let me rephrase this, Are you willing to do whatever it takes to achieve success? You need to realize that starting a company would take some commitment and sacrifice before moving forward. For example, you may have to work long hours, cut back on your costs, or take out a loan.

2. Choose the best business ideas for you
Yeah, alright! If you are sure that you want to start your own company, choosing the best business idea for you is the next move.
If you want to improve your market success chances, you need to carefully choose the best business concept out there.
Some company ideas are much more difficult than others to succeed at. And some business ideas for you are going to be a bad match.

3. Distinguish your business and create your strategy
Now that you really have that business idea in mind, i think you should differentiate your business and develop a strategy.
Differentiating your business is essential. Here’s how to do it.
You need to distinguish your company and build a plan, now that you have your business concept in mind.
It is necessary to distinguish your business. Here's how it should be handled.
First, this question needs to be answered: Who am I targeting, and why are they going to do business with me instead of my competitors?
It 's important to have a straightforward answer to this issue. A lot of entrepreneurs struggle because this specific move does not offer enough ideas.
You need to study the market and the competition to find the underserved spot where you can fit in to address this key query.
Here is my take on main competitors: not dealing with them in the first place is the best way to deal with them

4. Get the money you need to start your business and learn how to protect your finances
Think about your business finances at this point. How much money will you need? Where can you find it? How are your financial plans going to be created? Please find out how much money you need and how to get it. First, you need to find out how much money you need for a few months to start your company and run it. Until revenue starts rolling in, you must have enough to ensure that your company doesn't run out of cash!
You need to think about getting outside funding for , your company if you can't cover this amount yourself.

5. Develop your marketing and discover your first clients
Now it's time to prepare how the target group will be met. It would be better to let them know that you have the perfect solution to their issue and get them to buy your item. That's where sales and marketing come in. Here's the one important thing about marketing that you need to remember ...
Here is what I think is the most important thing about marketing, if you are excited about your new online ad or attention-getting advertising stunt. This is something I really wish I had learned before I began as an entrepreneur. Marketing is difficult. Very hard. All the time, even experienced marketing experts fail. What you need to do is carefully evaluate various approaches with small amounts of cash.. The last thing you want is to spend your precious cash on a marketing strategy that generates no revenue whatsoever!

(1) (Reply)

Trade Nigeria / Video Of A Police Man Insisting On Getting More Than 100 Naira As Bribe / Medpau Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.