Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Digital Assets Impartation Training - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Digital Assets Impartation Training (170 Views)

Digital Assets Case / How To Buy Nfts & Other Digital Assets On Coinmarketcap For Free. / The Superstar Of All Digital Assets (bitcoin) Is Halving 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Assets Impartation Training by peterklems: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Hello,

Trust you have been good.

I bring to you goods news, the kind of goods news that will cheer you up.
Trust me when I say that.

Times are changing really fast. because this are the last days...

Be as it may, is important we help one another in whatever capacity we can, hence the this training opportunity.

Are you a business owner?
Or you want to go into business someday soon.
Be it e-commerce, blogging, Vlogging or dropshipping.

Do you have a skill and looking for ways to monetize it or you are looking for ways to build your online presence

Look no further...

This training was designed for you.

Don't be afraid, you are not paying, this is just a good sermaritan sharing his wealth of knowledge as a way of giving back to the society

What you will get to learn?

Lead Generation
Prospecting
Closing a deal
Following up on a prospect
Business branding
Person branding
Content creation
Content marketing
Sales and marketing
Copywriting
Personal development
Leadership training etc...

So even though you are for now not interested in business, you would one way or the other benefits immensely from this program

To let you know once more
It is "FREE"...
For all business owner and anybody who want to make it in life and become a force to reckon with...

Add up me up WhatsApp so I can send you the group invite link. Phone:08082303860

NOTE: while you learn you will need to put to practice what you are being taught and testimony must be shared...

Else, you will be kick out of the group...

Only serious minded individual are needed...

Take charge of your future...
Re: Digital Assets Impartation Training by Jaxx123: 2:17pm On Feb 14
Making million on digital asset is better than fixing money in the Bank

If there is something legally and risk free to invest your money to now is cryptocurrency trading.

See een,

The hour has come for as many people with at least 20% knowledge of crypto trading to make.$1000-5000 even beyond.

Btc rose to $50k yesterday

In the evening it went back to $49k

I told one of my student to invest all the money he has been telling me about

That is about $5000

He did immediately include me.

Few hours ago, I check btc movement among others

It's has move from $49k to $51k

You know the meaning of that?

A hooge profit within 24hrs

See, that is what we called crypto scalping.

As Bull run is gradually penetrate in .

Am encourage you to tap into crypto trading with what ever you have .

Ai was at $0.4 two week ago but above $1 today

I can continue and continue to mention above 50 coin that will kick away poverty from your life

Listen , you don't need to store that money into your domiciliary account

No no no ,you don't need to fixed that money .

Do you know that downloading crypto app (binance) will have a great different over your finances.

I encourage you today to take that steps

If you need help and confirm signal, join my community

Happy Val

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

External Invigilator Humiliates Students Not Wearing Face Masks / 2020(13th)(november)2020 Neco Literature Drama&poetry Questions And Answers-expo / Getting Enrolled In A University In Northern Cyprus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.