Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Trump Acknowledges Nigerians That Held A Parade For Him(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trump Acknowledges Nigerians That Held A Parade For Him(pic) (476 Views)

7 Nigerians That Shaped Entertainment Worldwide. / Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Acknowledges Ned Nwoko Malaria Project In Africa / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Acknowledges Nigerians That Held A Parade For Him(pic) by princealexndre(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2020
We all Know it’s Election Time in America, Quite entertaining so far, We have some of the Most interesting people involved, Donald trump, Biden and even Kanye west..It’s like a fun-frenzy Game Happening in The USA right now..the thrills got some Nigerians out to Support Trump, and it really delighted the President.. Link https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/

Re: Trump Acknowledges Nigerians That Held A Parade For Him(pic) by princealexndre(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2020
R
Re: Trump Acknowledges Nigerians That Held A Parade For Him(pic) by YoonSung55: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2020
We repect you president trump
Re: Trump Acknowledges Nigerians That Held A Parade For Him(pic) by princealexndre(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
I Love Trump,He has been supportive to his people no matter how the situation is, Even tho he has his own lapses, But I totally agree he deserves another term.

I need just two people to Join my Team on Trade, Join the Team of Millionaires, Join and become a Top trader.. This is the coolest way of Making Money,Text me on WhatsApp if You’re ready and Serious, you Get 10% off your sign up fee.. w/a.. (Zero 7 zero52 zero23557)

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Baby Dancing Gragra By Timaya / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Birthday With Huge Endorsement Deal And A New... / EndSARS: Actress Didi Ekanem Narrates How She Was Sexually Harrassed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.