Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election (1416 Views)

Michigan Supreme Court Rules That Trump Will Stay On State Ballot / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Welcum: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
I have listened to so many wishful thoughts expressed by Nigerians saying that Trump will win the election currently going on in the US. These people have no other reason other than religion. Some of them claim that only Trump can defeat terrorism but that's fallacious. Have this people forgotten that it was Obama's administration that eliminated Osama bin Ladin after a Republican president tried and failed for 8 years?

Most Americans who watched the pro-Trump procession here in Onitsha cannot understand how real humans in another country could be as insane as to wish them another 4 years of Trump. Well, that's not actually why I'm here.

I went across Facebook to see what on-the-spot comments that Americans are making about Trump. I discovered that most Americans are passionately against his re-election. How I know is from so many negative comments about Trump and how many positive reactions each comment draws within a few minutes. See the screenshots below.

Me: Trump is a con man who is using religion to his political advantage. And he has succeeded big time among religious fanatics everywhere. No wonder he has such a huge support from the most religiously fanatical country I know, Nigeria. Whether as Christians or Muslims, Nigerians are the most fanatical I know. In terms of religion, fanaticism is all about minding your religion without caring about God Himself.

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
trump is already clearing electoral votes
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Welcum: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
More to come. If you have such happening with Biden, feel free to post them to counter me.

Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Welcum: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
trump is already clearing electoral votes
Mail-in votes are yet to be counted. And, remember, those are from urban dwellers who are particularly afraid of COVID-19 and Trump's poor handling of the pandemic is one of the strongest points being used against him.

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Jeromejnr(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Welcum:

Mail-in votes are yet to be counted. And, remember, those are from urban dwellers who are particularly afraid of COVID-19 and Trump's poor handling of the pandemic is one of the strongest points being used against him.

She is still correct.
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by ERF: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mtchww.. When I thought you have facts and figures, you're bringing up tweets?
Smh4u

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
American politics is none of my business........but ASUU I leave you people to Amandioha
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Welcum: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

She is still correct.
She's correct based on the votes counted so far, and not based on what the outcome will be.
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Welcum: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
ERF:
Mtchww.. When I thought you have facts and figures, you're bringing up tweets?

Smh4u
That's because of your wrong understanding of facts and figures. You think facts and figures are numbers taken out of nowhere. Instead, you need to know that each tweet, each retweet, each like on a Facebook is a basis for statistics.
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Jeromejnr(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Welcum:

That's because of your wrong understanding of facts and figures. You think facts and figures are numbers taken out of nowhere. Instead, you need to know that each tweet, each retweet, each like on a Facebook is a basis for statistics.

We saw same during Hillary's time.

When will you people learn?
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by ERF: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Welcum:

The same way your post is a basis for statistics?
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by ERF: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Welcum:

Everybody posts based on their personal "bias" interpretation of the facts and figures at their disposal.

I would have preferred that you bring that up and give your own analysis than bringing people's tweet here for us to read!
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by rontolo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump says the most ridiculous lies to serve his purpose. He knows people (especially republicans ) are weak and will believe anything if said with enough bullish conviction. That’s been his whole life. He will break any rules, pull all systems down, so long as it benefits HIM!

Most Nigerians are religious and lost. Don’t mind them
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Welcum: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
rontolo:
Trump says the most ridiculous lies to serve his purpose. He knows people (especially republicans ) are weak and will believe anything if said with enough bullish conviction. That’s been his whole life. He will break any rules, pull all systems down, so long as it benefits HIM!

Most Nigerians are religious and lost. Don’t mind them
Have you heard about the Manhattan Wall of lies that details Trump's over 20,000 lies so far?
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by ezinne50165: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
American politics is none of my business........but ASUU I leave you people to Amandioha
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Welcum: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

She is still correct.
Is she still correct?
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Welcum: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2020
ERF:

The same way your post is a basis for statistics?
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Jeromejnr(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Welcum:

Is she still correct?

Yes

Biden needs 6 na. Why has the six not come yet?

His only hope is Nevada. But even Nevada is not sure for him.
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Welcum: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Yes
Biden needs 6 na. Why has the six not come yet?
His only hope is Nevada. But even Nevada is not sure for him.
Not his ONLY hope. Not at all.
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Why then are you here. Go to the education section that is where your business lies. undecided
Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Welcum: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Why then are you here. Go to the education section that is where your business lies. undecided
Don't mind her.

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Conclusive Proof That Trump Will Lose This Election by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Welcum:

Don't mind her.

Perhaps she is for Trump grin

(1) (Reply)

Taliban: US Airstrike Hits Suicide Bomber Targeting Airport / Urgent: We Need More Abdul Umar Farouk Mutallabs! / Vote Set On Controversial S. Africa secrets bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.