Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) (69289 Views)

Montana Becomes First US State To Ban Tiktok; Law Likely To Be Challenged / Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections / California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by Dovegrey: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ewedu and amala making us proud grin

3 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by TecM0: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oizatobad:
THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO GREW UP IN AMERICA NOT NIGERIA WHERE EVERYONE BECOME SHADOW OF THEIR SELF what a country i find my self

Ipobian and shalaye

Yorubas are doing fine in Nigerian politics, youngest speaker is yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
undecided. She's a Nigerian.......

whether she's Yoruba not not,I don't care.......

At least, she's making all Nigerians proud...

2 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by TecM0: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
dvkot:
But this woman would have never won this election if contested in nigeria. Dead nation

Adebo Ogundonyin Oyo State speaker is younger than her and won, Ibo man congratulate us and move on

5 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by Liposure: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Victory for nigeria.
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by plessis: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigerians, this is a sign.

The young people of Nigeria must take back Nigeria from the old criminals.
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Agbaje will u allow a foreigner to be a councillor in ur local government?
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Cheap score by the Yellowbas

Anyway lets still celebrate angry
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
scholes0:
CHAiiii!!

Yoruba Gbayi jooor!
2-0 so far.

Light of the black race.

2-0 against who?
Tribal bigot. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by oyetunjibaba: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
saaphiere:

LOL
so where ur own future dey?
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by scholes0(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
uniqueboi1:

2-0 against who?
Tribal bigot. tongue

Against rest of Nigeria together.. grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oin grin

Such a bright mind. back home we choose to give old senseless men the seat of power. the young ones are made to feel they are the leaders of 'tomorrow' the 'tomorrow' that don't seem to come.
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
scholes0:

Against rest of Nigeria together.. grin

Lol
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by FKMagazine(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congrats
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by composure: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
NettyNelly:
A very big congratulations to her. But the pics though...

Hit me up for a well designed modern logo for your brand. More at my signature.

What's wrong with the pics?
The white man is only concerned about what you have in your brain. My brother, this is not Nigeria.

In Nigeria we look at the out ward or facial appearance, little wonder from.the red chamber down to the green chamber have good looks and wear expensive cloths, have wicked mindset but dull brains
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by ellizy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations dearie
Afrikan is proud of you
Nigeria is proud of you
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by fatymore(f): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigeria go better
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by Buksaylor: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by DigitB: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Beauty with brain.

The real slay queen.
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/nigerian-wins-u-s-state-assembly-race/amp/

This is another Yoruba winning
2 Yorubas in a moment...

Yoruba Amaka

Igbo Amaka

Hausa??

3 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by oyindelacreme(f): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by Noeasyway042(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations! Nothing is impossible and no hight is unattainable.
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:

Adebo Ogundonyin Oyo State speaker is younger than her and won, Ibo man congratulate us and move on

I Really don't understand you. why would he congratulate you ? did you win the seat ?

Besides the guy was only saying if she were to contest in nigeria she wouldn't of won because we don't give young people enough chance. There really was no ethnic or tribal tinge to it.

But you being YOU decided to make it about ethnicity.

To me her win is a win for all nigerian youths that if we set out to do what we want we could achieve so much more. and we shouldn't let ourselves be relegated to d background by the older generation.
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by TecM0: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Cheap score by the Yellowbas

Anyway lets still celebrate angry

Ipobian no vex Naso we Yoruba dey run things for Naija and Amelica

When I say Yoruba you say Amaka

When I say Yoruba you say awa Lagba

When I say Ipobians you say Ajoka

7 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by simplesearch: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
USA: The Land of freedom, The land of opportunity, The Land of Hope, The Leveler of all men.
Heaven will do much more for us than the whole of 1st world countries combine can offer us., So instead of running away from God, run to him today and be saved through the blood of the Lamb.

1 Like

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by Omezif(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
WOW. What a Fabulous achivement.
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by khalids: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations
We are the real niggarrrrs of Africa

Let me increase the volume so that those low budgets ass fuckkking noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa can know we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa

Please don't start this nonsense.......
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by April4th(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yoruba Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by IamGreen1(f): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
seyi072000:

Must you tribalize this undecided

No sir, it's not what you think. On my own side it's just for the fun of it and 'likes'. Don't mind me!

1 Like

Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by YoungAncient1: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
When I hear of Minnesota, I think of Fargo...
Re: Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) by Omezif(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
WOW. What a Fabulous achievement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" / Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.