Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult (14703 Views)

Biography Of South African Model, Socialite, Kimberly Kholiwe Nomonde Cindi / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Popular S/african Model "Sbahle Mpisane" Share Nude Pictures To Celebrate Zulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nairafamedotcom: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
It is always rare to meet women who are either older or younger than their age, the latter of which most ladies chase after by using a variety of cosmetics to enhance their beauty.

However, some people are naturally gifted with these looks just like the case of Selepe.

Earlier this year, photos of Andiswa Selepe went viral on all social media platforms after most people began to doubt what her real age is, as a result of her body physique and lovely facial looks.

Despite her age-defying looks, Andiswa Selepe is just a 16-year-old teenager. She has done well to brand herself as an Instagram influencer and a determined model, who represents top clothing brands in South Africa.

Her popularity has increased with her Instagram page “Thebomb_rsa” filled with over 1million followers who admire her looks and personality.

The fast-rising influential South African model is however yet to finish her Secondary School Education but has earned a way of making a living through her attractive looks.

Check out these stunning photos of Andiswa that her fans and followers just can’t resist;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/meet-andiswa-selepe-16-year-old-south.html

1 Like

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by meobizy(f): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
...and? Many sixteen year olds look like that. I had a friend back in school who looked twenty one years of age when everyone else was fifteen. Female teachers always had crushes on him.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
She's 16 and may be naturally endowed. But here is a photo of her that makes me raise my eyebrows.

I drew the red line on an app to point to that curve.

The rest of her body just looks way different from her hips.

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Not hating on her, I'm not even a lady. But i bet she looks more than the average 16 year old naturally and somehow had butt lifts later on.

nwaezeemmanuel:
She's 16 and may be naturally endowed. But here is a photo of her that makes me raise my eyebrows.

1 Like

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Sawzer(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

You never can tell.
I think it's just the angle and posture.

But wait... If at all she "upgraded" her a.ss why didn't she do the same for her bosoms? sad
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bruh, i have checked dozens of her photos. I might be wrong though.

Not everyone enhances every part of their body. Many people start with one body part.

Sawzer:

You never can tell.

But wait... If at all she "upgraded" her a.ss why didn't she do the same for her bosoms? sad
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Look at her legs, she is not really bending anything that much.

I'm just suspicious because of the pictures i have seen though. The way her upper body looks, i find it quite impossible for her hips to somehow magically carry so much.

You can look her up.

Sawzer:

You never can tell.

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Sawzer(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Made my research on her IG.
I think she's natural. All the ones that are looking extra shapey usually have this weird posture like as if she's pushing it out.
I also question her "16" year old age wink
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
It's fine. We are both making guesses.

I don't think she is natural.

Sawzer:
Made my research on her IG.
I think she's natural. All the ones that are looking extra shapey usually have this weird posture like as if she's pushing it out.
I also question her "16" year old age wink
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Here's another photo @Sawzer

To me, her upper body is too slender to have that load on her backside.

I know women can be bigger on their lower half, i just find this suspicious. Maybe, I'm paranoid grin

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Let's not forget the funny pointed angle the hips make without her bending it at all.

Zoom in to get a better view

nwaezeemmanuel:

I know women can be bigger on their lower half, i just find this suspicious. Maybe, I'm paranoid grin
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Sawzer(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Goddd! Look at the weird posture. I just know something is fishy in the picture. Look at her left knee and see where it's facing and if you notice, the two hips are not equal.
You're not the only one paranoid here tbh grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Sawzer(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sawzer:

Goddd! Look at the weird posture. I just know something is fishy in the picture. Look at her left knee and see where it's facing and if you notice, the two hips are not equal.
You're not the only one paranoid here tbh grin

Or is this photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
I have seen her videos. The hips are real.

Although there are ways to Photoshop videos these days, but i doubt she went through that stress.

That was just one of the many fishy pictures. See why i doubt it's natural grin

Sawzer:

Or is this photoshop?
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

One thing you must understand about natural hips is that it takes different shapes to slope from waist to thigh. Some are pointy like hers some are shelf - like etc. Unlike surgically enhanced hips that look too perfectly rounded. Also, posture matters.

1 Like

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
I know so much about the female body than you give me credit for, i also get you.

Not all enhanced hips are perfectly rounded or big. I have seen some enhancements that look very natural, but are not.

The work of a plastic surgeon is to make it look so real that nobody would suspect a thing.

Chii59:

One thing you must understand about natural hips is that it takes different shapes to slope from waist to thigh. Some are pointy like hers some are shelf - like etc. Unlike surgically enhanced hips that look too perfectly rounded. Also, posture matters.
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
I am just speculating really, i may be wrong.

How you know fake from real is body proportioning.

Her upper body will make you think she's petite but her lower body doesn't just add up - again, i am not hating on her.

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I know so much about the female body than you give me credit for, i also get you.

Not all enhanced hips are perfectly rounded or big. I have seen some enhancements that look very natural, but are not.

The work of a plastic surgeon is to make it look so real that nobody would suspect a thing.

Ok sir Dr women's physiology grin
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lol, I'm speculating o grin the fact the lady is 17 just makes me more suspicious.

Chii59:

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Chii59:

you can now confirm what they say about doctors abi.Hmm I tire for this op
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Did i say anything wrong?

Zzor:
you can now confirm what they say about doctors abi.Hmm I tire for this op
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Sawzer(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I have seen her videos. The hips are real.

Although there are ways to Photoshop videos these days, but i doubt she went through that stress.

That was just one of the many fishy pictures. See why i doubt it's natural grin

Perhaps I looked at the picture for too long and it didn't look read to me again

See what you caused now, I've started analysing things I usually don't care about before cheesy grin
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Sawzer(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin
Chii59:

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Sawzer(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lol, I'm speculating o grin the fact the lady is 17 just makes me more suspicious.

Are we even sure that's her real age?
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Let's drop it then please grin

Whether it's natural or not, doesn't matter. As long as she's not using it to sell fake enhancement products to people, it's fine.

Sawzer:

Perhaps I looked at the picture for too long and it didn't look read to me again

See what you caused now, I've started analysing things I usually don't care about before cheesy grin
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
She looks the age.

Sawzer:

Are we even sure that's her real age?
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Curve this curve that. Odi egwu undecided
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 05, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

She looks 16/17. Some girls mature so fast. My 13 year old sis is almost my height and size. Mind you I'm 6. 1" and a size 10.

1 Like

Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Varbuena: 12:24am On Nov 05, 2020
wow that fine o... meanwhile erica finally give reason she IGNORED LAYCON at DORATHY'S BIRTHDAY-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgxQLsQkpmI
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by punisha: 1:49am On Nov 05, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Was gonna doubt too but then I saw the shadow.
That can't be photoshop.
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Snitch24(m): 2:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Haba op
How can this body belongs to a 16yr old
Were u at the naming ceremony
Re: Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 05, 2020
as usual. Girls with slim waist, big hips and full thighs with big behind. Nothing special. These women is what society describes as ''beautiful endowed women''

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage / Djinee: 'If Pastors Don't Make New Year Prophecies, Does It Make Them Less?' / Tuface Idibia Is Now Father Of Twins As Pero Adeniyi Delivers 2 Baby Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.