Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tracking Gitdev.co Programming And Progress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tracking Gitdev.co Programming And Progress (234 Views)

Source Code For Gitdev.co Waitlist / At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tracking Gitdev.co Programming And Progress by techbros: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Building a side project is not always easy and it's difficult sometimes to maintain focus. I'm creating this thread to log my progress while building this app. Feel free to ask me any questions... As we go through this journey together. Fingers crossed!
Re: Tracking Gitdev.co Programming And Progress by techbros: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Yesterday, built the coming soon site using React Js and deployed on Netlify server... Also, in order to alert developers that wish to join the community on time, I plan to build the waiting list today on the existing coming soon template... We will take advantage of AWS Lambda to build a serverless architecture for the application. So what is serverless architecture?

"Serverless architectures are application designs that incorporate third-party “Backend as a Service” (BaaS) services, and/or that include custom code run in managed, ephemeral containers on a “Functions as a Service” (FaaS) platform."

(1) (Reply)

Get Started With Node.js Now! / How To Learn Programming For Free / Best Wear OS Apps For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.