Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ladies Wears And Accessories Shopping In Dubai - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Wears And Accessories Shopping In Dubai (711 Views)

Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) / Online Fashion And Accessories Shopping India / Clearance Sales On All Our Ladies Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wears And Accessories Shopping In Dubai by MrJenrola(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
The rate at which fashion is evolving is truly amazing!

Nevertheless, there's a lot of trendy stuffs at affordable price calling for attention every now and then!

Over the years Dubai has become one of the key places to shop for fashionable wears and at good price if you know the right place to look�

If there's anything you want to buy in Dubai or Cargo from Dubai to your doorstep or anywhere in the world do kindly call or chat me up. +971556364570

In Dubai, there's something for everyone when it comes to shopping! If luxury shopping at UAE's many high end fashion malls / shops is what you are looking for, you have no problem as there're thousands of luxury shops that caters for different taste and purse.

If top quality mid-range priced items is what interest you, there's also numerous places to visit and you will sure get a bargain especially when you buy wholesale quantity.

After all your tours and shopping, there's high probability that the baggage allowance you will be given by your preferred airline might not be enough to get all your goods home.

There's no problem�

Feel free to contact me for your Cargo and Shipping needs from Dubai to your doorstep or anywhere in the world at a very reasonable price and also if you want to send goods (especially foodstuffs) from Nigeria to Dubai etc do feel free to call or chat me up +971556364570.

Thanks a million�

Re: Ladies Wears And Accessories Shopping In Dubai by MrJenrola(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2020
For All your shopping and Cargo needs from Dubai to your doorstep or anywhere in d world kindly call or chat me up.

LibraCargo and Shopping Services
+971556364570

Thanks�

Re: Ladies Wears And Accessories Shopping In Dubai by MrJenrola(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2020
For All your shopping and Cargo needs from Dubai to your doorstep or anywhere in d world kindly call or chat me up now�

Thanks a million�

+971556364570

Re: Ladies Wears And Accessories Shopping In Dubai by MrJenrola(m): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
+971556364570

For All your shopping and Cargo needs from Dubai to your doorstep or anywhere in d world at affordable price�

Re: Ladies Wears And Accessories Shopping In Dubai by MrJenrola(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
MrJenrola:
For All your shopping and Cargo needs from Dubai to your doorstep or anywhere in d world kindly call or chat me up.

+971556364570

Thanks�

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Turtleneck GOWN And Ankara Tie In LAGOS STATE / Wants The Difference Between Styles Women Dress Vs Women Wearing Male Dresses. / Hall Decoration With Chairs Covered For 300 Guest Just N75, 000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.