Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' (39086 Views)

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by DukeJoe17: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
My opinion my business. How does that concern you?
I guess the photo of Tiwa rocking towel is giving him mental disorder.

[i]Nothing hurt a man more than seeing his ex doing good and being more successful than him.

Tiwa's nude can cause mental disorder according to you, right?
Someone that have swim her many times?

You are delusional.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Nawa o! so this teeblis of a guy neva still mature up til nw.. i wonder how tiwa savage fell for that boy in the first place.. u dont attack people for having their opinion on issues like this. Is every one nt entitiled to their own popinion again? mature minded person should hav knw beta
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by LaReinaa(f): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2020
These ones are busy fighting over US election when their country is on fire..
Misplaced priority sad
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Moferere: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:

Nothing hurt a man more than seeing his ex doing good and being more successful than him.

This your mouth ehnn
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by j3r3myk3n(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2020
This guy still hasn't matured. Everything about him is childish
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by excel101(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Its her opinion for crying out loud, why not make your comments.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by juman(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Biden is a catholic.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by membranus: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Tunji Balogun, known as Tee Billz reacted over Nollywood actresss Rita Edochie's comment on US election.
Recall that Rita Edochie took to her IG page to pray for Donald Trump's victory stating that his victory would be for all Christians.

Tee Billz uploaded actress Rita Edochie's comment on his verified IG page with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHLSOe6FmSx/

Yes oo.

Rita Edochie is delusional.

Been thinking the same too.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Tonyspecial(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Omihanifa:
See who dey accuse another person of been delusional undecided

Tee billz way everybody know say he no stable undecided small thing now he will run to Lekki-ikoyi bridge and go and attempt suicide angry
savage grin
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Franktom247(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2020
No wonder wizkid collect tiwa from your hand mr man you lack sense why not support your candidate in peace than calling someone old enough to be your grandmother names since you decided to be a child forever
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by excel101(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2020
Collinsaik:
Nawa o! so this teeblis of a guy neva still mature up til nw.. i wonder how tiwa savage fell for that boy in the first place.. u dont attack people for having their opinion on issues like this. Is every one nt entitiled to their own popinion again? mature minded person should hav knw beta
Probably she fell for him because he has an 8inches dragon between his legs, later she realised and his immaturity and jilted him.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by VULCAN(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2020
One of the things you can be sure about Liberals is their support for moral depravity. Just imagine the language a young man who has made a business of living off successful but lonely women is using on a woman who can give birth to him.

Since when is asking for Prayers for a man who has garnered 58m votes an insult on teebillz. How does that affect his fundamental human rights.

I have always warned people, most of you will not enjoy a world controlled by Liberals because there will be no freedom of speech unless you agree with them
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Ogaonos: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Tunji Balogun, known as Tee Billz reacted over Nollywood actresss Rita Edochie's comment on US election.
Recall that Rita Edochie took to her IG page to pray for Donald Trump's victory stating that his victory would be for all Christians.

Tee Billz uploaded actress Rita Edochie's comment on his verified IG page with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHLSOe6FmSx/
USA election has being concluded Nd USA problems will be fixed we should all focus more on endsars protest movement to collect our country back from this political elites.or na crime for Nigeria to be developed.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by deliveryboy: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Good for all those Yoruba people who take pleasure in attacking their own when Igbos launch attack on Yoruba leaders. See how Igbos will defend Rita Edoche with their life saying it’s her opinion. But stupid and dumb Yorubas know how to pull down their own when Igbo attack.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Staro: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2020

Is Joe Biden not a Christian too ?
Biden is even a better Christian than Trump

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Tee Billz is high on Osogbo weed. Who she decides to root for is none of his f**king business.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by mayormick(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2020
NobleAngell:
He used both "delusional" and "ma" side by side. Lol.
lLolz.....south west things, Yorubas go dey abuse person dey use respect do am. Dem go be like "mi o to soro si yin sir but honestly e o wa okay sir" cheesy cheesy
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by DimIsaac10(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2020
Na now I see why Tiwa upgrade.... Always jumping like puma.. Everyone is entitled to different opinion.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Onlinesmart: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2020
OhBiafra:
Yorubas will never respect themselves. Always pretending to be "woke"
If we are not "woke", your ancestors and you wouldn't want to die on our soil or how do you explain tons of Ekene dili chukwu buses overloading refugees from east to west daily.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Femeto: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2020
Sue his ass.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Dreyton36: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2020
In Erigga's voice

Who they say he wan battle Nna Biko

You wey we know for area wey they suck ashawo Toto

Your sister they fvck Waka

Your wife na okpo

Industry okpo grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by juman(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Biden win is a win for freedom lovers of the world.
America returns to the international scene.

God bless America.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by webmaster99(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2020
“Don’t say you don’t have enough time.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
If everything seems to be under control, you’re not going fast enough.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.”
Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.”
Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.”
“Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Misterone: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:

Nothing hurt a man more than seeing his ex doing good and being more successful than him.
it concern him 100%. She made a general Statement. She use the word "Christians" therefore Tee bliz as a Christian and every other Christian Who Sees her statement as a misrepresentation can react to it. She has the right to pray for Trump to win but she does not have the right to link it to all christians because we all see the picture differently.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by chris51(f): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Why did Rita Edochie organise prayer for Trump. Don't we have enough problem here?

Trump that calls our nation shithole and stops things that will benefit us.

Who told her that Trump is a Christian?Anytime I hear this, I laugh.
Our people are too gullible when it comes to religion
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by chris51(f): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2020
chris51:
Why did Rita Edochie organise prayer for Trump. Don't we have enough problem here?

Trump that calls our nation shithole and stops things that will benefit us.

Who told her that Trump is a Christian?Anytime I hear this, I laugh.
Our people are too gullible when it comes to religion
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by GEEBITE: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2020
OZOnNengTheory? Why multiple IDs?
adebankole74596:
Truly, she is delusional..In fact, she is very stupid but wetin be Teebilz own like this?Teebilz wan make Igbo and Yoluba begin dey fight for this forum this Biden evening again?
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Awaja(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Teebilly is an intestine for using such vituperative words on a woman old enough to be his mother.
Anumanu
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by AmuRubber(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2020
BanevsJoker:
A man who failed at everything including suicide.

I pray Teebillz doesn't read this because it's a hit below the belt. The guy might eventually prove you wrong by committing suicide.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by chamboy(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Truly, she is delusional..In fact, she is very stupid but wetin be Teebilz own like this?

Teebilz wan make Igbo and Yoluba begin dey fight for this forum this Biden evening again?
you igbo just dey funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Steps Out In Flat Shoes After Port Harcourt Stage Fall / Davido Pictured With Aubameyang At AFCON / Regina Daniels Stuns As Beautiful Bride On A Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.