Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Most Affordable And Genuine C Of O Property Investment In Lagos, Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Most Affordable And Genuine C Of O Property Investment In Lagos, Nigeria (132 Views)

Urgent Please I Need To Mortgage A Property With The Genuine C Of O For A Loan / Please I Want To Mortgage A Property With The Genuine C Of O for a Loan / Buy Genuine C of O Land At Achievers Courts, Free Trade Zone Axis, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Affordable And Genuine C Of O Property Investment In Lagos, Nigeria by Realtorwendy(f): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Do you desire a life full of GREATNESS!
Then, seize this amazing opportunity of becoming your own landlord in the NEW DUBAI,
Do not fall prey to the hands of FRAUDSTERS while not allow me handle your REAL ESTATE matters.

INTRODUCING
Lavender Prime City Estate
Located in Elerangbe, Ibeju lekki lagos
This startstotted Estate has a good accessible road network and a 100 dry land.
Currently going on PROMO PRICE for N3.1M

Plot Size: 300SQM, 600SQM, 1200SQM...

For further information Call CHINWENDU on 08026275073.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Investment Opportunity For All. Affordable And Promising / Hot JV @ PARKVIEW / Land For Sale By Estate Developers In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.