Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Complete The Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Complete The Song (1108 Views)

Anybody Remember The Name Of The Song With These Lyrics? / Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) / The Song 'igwe' By Midnight Crew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete The Song by snazzydawn(f): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2006
Hey people,the thread is about  songs.I will start with 5 or so lines of a song,then the next poster will continue from where I stopped till another five lines,then the next,then the next----till the song finishes.Then the next person will start another song and the cycle will continue....
here goes Temptations by Psquare:

All my friends they call me number10
because I dey play like Okocha
score like Ronaldinho
honey biko
no start wetin you no go fit finish
I no be George Finidi
uh oh
I can not deny it........

WARNING!!!IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANY SONG DON'T SPAM THE THREAD,PLEASE!!
Re: Complete The Song by eveseh(f): 12:02am On Apr 23, 2006
complete this song,

back on the road again feelling kinda lonely and looking
for the right guy to be mine friends says am crazy cos easily i fall in love,

it's from janet jackson someone to call my lover
Re: Complete The Song by Oracle(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thatz Psquare's Temptation.
Check their website, i think they have the lyrics to all their songs there.

(1) (Reply)

Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl / black jesus- This is why i'm Hot- African remix / The "so Tempting" Track By D Diamonds (starquest's Winning Band)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.