Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance (2899 Views)

Nairaland Mentioned In The Starcomms Private Placement Petition / Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On / Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by darealabi: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2007
Does anybody know the Mininum Unit and the price/share. i also need the Form. i beg i need it badly.my email address is sweetheart1881@gmail.com
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by Panadol(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
@oyibommm,

Please send me the forms: s_class600@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by wanaj0: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2007
Issue still under processing by SEC. Sterling Capital Markets will be the issuing house. Price is N1.50 and there will be 814m shares to be sold!

Hope that helps.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by AtamMan(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2007
wanaj0:

Issue still under processing by SEC. Sterling Capital Markets will be the issuing house. Price is N1.50 and there will be 814m shares to be sold!

Hope that helps.
@Wanajo
Pls are you talking about the PP or the PO? Would love to hear you clearly. Thanks man
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by wanaj0: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2007
Atam-Man:

@Wanajo
Please are you talking about the PP or the PO? Would love to hear you clearly. Thanks man

I think it is a PP
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by kennymoses(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2007
could you pls send the form to me, kike_moses@yahoo.com
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by chokit(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2007
windywendy:

@all who've sent me emails requesting for the private placement memo and/or forms:

I don't have either one. The only thing I learnt is that the private placement will commence sometime at the end of July or in August. I have no other info.

thanks!
@all,
Talking about the private placement i am also intrested and i will appriciate it if the form can be sent to my mail. qaishat@yahoo.com. Godbless.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by Princesege(m): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2007
Count me in pls. Kindly send the form for PP to taiwooyeniran@gmail.com.

Many thanks.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by acopara: 12:54am On Aug 20, 2007
i am also interested in this private placement, please send me the info, hope i'm not late?
and i hear there is another insurance firm engaging in a private placement, but i do not have the detals yet.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by lament: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2008
Can anyone please send me the prospectus for Goldlinl Insurance. I am tryi9ng to do some analysis for that sector.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motivation For The Day / Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) / Fairly Used/ New Embroidery Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.