Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,886 members, 7,956,347 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

How Are You Living Your Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are You Living Your Life? (439 Views)

The Life That I Live : Whose Life Are You Living ? / Living Your Life Without Sin / Are you living or existing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Living Your Life? by Shortyy(f): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
I'm posting this cuz I see lots of depressed souls here, I've been there too, but God rescued me. Let me share this little piece with you.

Have you as an adult sat down to think about your life? What is your purpose in life? What are you living for?

Yes, you are rich, you hang out with friends, party all night, get laid, everything is working out right? But are you happy? Are you fulfilled? What is missing?

The bible tells us that there are 3 things that will hinder our blessings from God.
1. The Devil
2. The individual (You)
3. The world

The Devil has blocked our ears and our eyes from seeing God and listening to his words.
You wonder why you're retrogressing instead of progressing. You wonder why you are not happy with all the riches and wealth you have.
You've made devil the captain of your life instead of God

Impunity and Immorality are the cankerworm that have devoured the souls of many Christians today. How can God be pleased by us when we commit all sorts of atrocities. Sexual immoralities, fornication, adultery, cheating, killing, and so on. How can God be truly happy with us? It is too much. You wonder why you're not at peace with yourself. Trust me with God by your side, even a problem as big as olumo rock will be as small as a mustard seed to you. You will be fulfilled and happy.

As a child of God, are you living life to please God or man? The material things in this world will distract you from living a Christlike life.

Instagram guys are flexing and living large, and I'm here suffering. What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? First seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness, other things shall be added unto you.

Seek God first my friend, God's gift is everlasting and pure. Allow God to be part of your life, let the holy spirit live inside you, trust me you'll see life differently.

All those happy people you see are not truly happy, you can't be fully fulfilled without God in your life. Riches and wealth will surely come, but seek God first. Go to him, kneel down and surrender to him and watch how your life turns around for good.

How can you be a better version of yourself? Let God guide you, let him be the captain of your life and direct you to the right path.

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by foreverme1225: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
what you said is true
Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by Shortyy(f): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
foreverme1225:
what you said is true

Yes, I just decided to do this today. I've seen so many unhappy and lost persons.
It is time to connect with God.

Rekindle your relationship with God.
Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by MMXX: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
I'm marveled by this

Did you write this or you copied somewhere and paste?
Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by mezico96(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Speechless
Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by Judybash93(m): 4:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Errrm, i guess this message is directed to only Christians right?
Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by Shortyy(f): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Judybash93:
Errrm, i guess this message is directed to only Christians right?
Everyone.
Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by Shortyy(f): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2020
MMXX:
I'm marveled by this

Did you write this or you copied somewhere and paste?
It was a thought that came to me, so I had to deliver it.
Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2020
So it's not about men today?
Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by Judybash93(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:

Everyone.

Including, over 1 billion atheists in China?
Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by MMXX: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:

It was a thought that came to me, so I had to deliver it.
I'm glad it did and thanks for sharing..All hope isn't lost after all

So many people give less importance to the things and ways of God this days.the highest is a Sunday service which they seem not to learn anything from and they back to their everyday life and struggles.

Sexual immorality is the order of the day,covetousness thrives in today's youth(men/women), lack of contentment with the little they have..I urge young people to seek the face of God genuinely and they will never regret they did.

What they need to know is that there's power in one's tongue..Bible says "Men ought always to pray,and not to faint".we worry over everything instead of praying bout those things,commit our ways to him and lean not unto our own understanding,rather trust in the Lord with all our hearth..Overall faith is key,a very important tool which without it you cannot please God..

Study the word of God always, when things are rough,let it be your motivation, let the word of God strengthen you,Sadly though with the immense increase in social-media apps this days,the minute given to the Bible (even now that it's also been made an app) is infinitesimal.
Re: How Are You Living Your Life? by Shortyy(f): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
MMXX:
I'm glad it did and thanks for sharing..All hope isn't lost after all

So many people give less importance to the things and ways of God this days.the highest is a Sunday service which they seem not to learn anything from and they back to their everyday life and struggles.

Sexual immorality is the order of the day,covetousness thrives in today's youth(men/women), lack of contentment with the little they have..I urge young people to seek the face of God genuinely and they will never regret they did.

What they need to know is that there's power in one's tongue..Bible says "Men ought always to pray,and not to faint".we worry over everything instead of praying bout those things,commit our ways to him and lean not unto our own understanding,rather trust in the Lord with all our hearth..Overall faith is key,a very important tool which without it you cannot please God..

Study the word of God always, when things are rough,let it be your motivation, let the word of God strengthen you,Sadly though with the immense increase in social-media apps this days,the minute given to the Bible (even now that it's also been made an app) is infinitesimal.
I really wish they'll hear. And put all these into practise.

(1) (Reply)

The Reason People Change The Word Of God / The Law Is A Sinister And Demonic Attempt To Stifle The Church - Bishop Oyedepo / Works Of Righteousness: The Only Reason God's Ever Reversed His Spoken Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.