Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Global Economic Melt Down/recession, Or Whateva U May Call It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Global Economic Melt Down/recession, Or Whateva U May Call It. (516 Views)

18 Reasons For The Economic Melt Down / You Can Escape This Financial Melt Down Currently Going On Now / Nigeria’s Economy Could Slip Into Recession, CBN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Global Economic Melt Down/recession, Or Whateva U May Call It. by Moralistli(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2011
Folks, what actually went wrong?, Which ship sank wit d whole trillions or rather zillions of dollars in d entire world dat year?, Could someone plz explain in detail the meaning of the above economic terms that were used to qualify the world's economic turmoil some two years,

Plz don't cast me, i'm just tryin to know i detail,
Re: Global Economic Melt Down/recession, Or Whateva U May Call It. by saridonp2: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
There seems to be so many explanations to the recession and not just one reason.But the most crucial factor is that wealth has been transfered from the western world to mostly asian countries.And when you calculate their population,then you will see that its not even enough for them, But there are other reasons as well!

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Sell Some Out Of Our 25 Plots Of Land,near Lekki Free Trade Zone / Wash 4 Less / Security Features For An Id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.