Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Who Do You Think Will Move Nigeria Forward? The President Or You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Move Nigeria Forward? The President Or You? (605 Views)

I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Move Nigeria Forward? The President Or You? by DeGenius3(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
do you really think that this country will move forward by the president alone?

considering that the presidency is a very hard nut to crack,
Re: Who Do You Think Will Move Nigeria Forward? The President Or You? by dellnet: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2011
We the people of the federation. I think African Americans need to come down and teach us how to do it.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Move Nigeria Forward? The President Or You? by pleep(m): 3:33am On Mar 15, 2011
dell_net:

We the people of the federation. I think African Americans need to come down and teach us how to do it.
wth? keep in mind that obama is the child of an african expat. So hes in the same social and educational position that most young Nigerian's abroad are in. I personally think the best hope for nigeria is in the expats, certainly not A.A's most of whom think africa is a jungle full of H.I.V positive zebras.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Agog As Fashola, Aregbesola, Tinubu Storm Ilorin For Belgore ! / Debate Of The Running Mates For The Lagos Governorship Race On Stv / Warning Note To Pdp !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.