Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play (1044 Views)

Difficulty Making Payment On Google Playstore ***treat As Urgent Please*** / Microsoft Edge Browser Passes 1 Million Downloads On Google Play Store In 1 Week / What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by Marv650(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2020
I have tried making payment with my mastercard and visa card on google play. It keeps rejecting and asking me to correct the details. Any help or solution please?
Re: Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by branhampaul: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2020
If the Visa and Master Cards are from distinct banks. Then I believe the problem is with GooglePlay. Maybe try again later.

But if both (cards) are from same banks, then contact your bank's customer care via their social media handle.
Re: Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Marv650:
I have tried making payment with my mastercard and visa card on google play. It keeps rejecting and asking me to correct the details. Any help or solution please?
UBA prepaid card work fine
Re: Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by grudges: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2020
My problem is distinct from ur own, I always received a respond, thatI can nt make purchase f rom playstore, because the currency is in naira, I have to change it to dollar (frm the playstore) to those that buy games or apps from playstore, pls how do you manage to do it
Re: Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by adimonyechidi: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
My UBA works fine, in US Google Play Store
Re: Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by Marv650(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
None is working for me... I use UBA, I tried ACCESS, and tried GTB
Re: Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by KrazyDave16(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
grudges:
My problem is distinct from ur own, I always received a respond, thatI can nt make purchase f rom playstore, because the currency is in naira, I have to change it to dollar (frm the playstore) to those that buy games or apps from playstore, pls how do you manage to do it
Edit your profile. Go to pay//google//com or access it from Play Store via payment method settings.

Change your region. That should fix it for you.
Re: Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by KrazyDave16(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Marv650:
None is working for me... I use UBA, I tried ACCESS, and tried GTB
GTB not working...weird.
Check if the address issued with the card correlates with your Google profile.

If that's not the issue, file a complaint to your bank.
Re: Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by MrTechSonu(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thank you for your post
Re: Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by Forexnaira: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Making Payment With Mastercard On Google Play by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
tried this today..my access bank visa dosnt work.. please I need help

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice / Guys Pls Recomend A Good Phone. Budget Is 35k / How To Download And Install IOS 15 On Iphone FAST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.