Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

#endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths (1811 Views)

Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri / Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by izuch(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2020
A policeman was murdered in Lagos by a mob in the aftermath of the End SARS protest.

His family was also wiped out at their house in Awoyaya, Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area.

A citizen, who resides near the community told DAILY POST that the incident occurred days after the October 21 Lekki shooting by Nigerian Army troops.

He said the assailants accused their target of killing some young men during the October 21 violence in Lagos.

The source narrated that the deceased returned home to a horrific scene.

“They killed his wife and three children. According to what we heard, they came to revenge the firing of some of hoodlums who eventually burned down Ajiwe Police Station.

“The guys called the policeman’s name when they reached front of the building. They ordered him to come out and face them. After some minutes, they broke into the house and killed the family.

“By the time he got home and saw what happened, he started screaming and vowed that those who committed the act will pay. Would you believe he was found dead within one hour of his threat?

“His case was not the only one. Same thing was done to a few more policemen living at Ogombo, Elemoro and other locations along Ajah-Epe axis. Their apartments were attacked but most of them and their family fled on time”, he disclosed.

The informant admitted that it may take a while before personnel garner courage and confidence to return to their duty posts and the streets.

“The attacks on them were why I believe not all will not come out soon. Gangs already have guns; the ones stolen from damaged police stations are in the wrong hands.

“Now, policemen must wear bullet proof and helmet at all times because some people may decide to attack them whether provoked or not.

“The government should make immediate and adequate provisions for them. There are bad eggs, agreed; but now we are all at the mercy of bad boys. They have been raping and robbing residents inside their homes!”

Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by northvietnam(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2020
To every police man or Force man reading this my post, I know you guys feel pains and feel very bad because the civilians you put your life in the line to protect turn against you and starting hunting you guys ...

That’s the pain and agony families feel when you arrest their children for no just cause , they will have to borrow money or use their feeding money to bail their kids from ur custody ..

Families feel pain and agony when you frame up tiger kids and kill them just to validate ur devilish nature ...

Enjoy the pains and also learn from it.

I know when you guys come back to duty , you people will unleash mayhem on the people . But mind you that when ever the people rises again, is gonna be very bloody cuz we will come back again with tight selina that will keep us agasint ur bullets

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by weyreypey: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2020
Hmmm hunters now the hunted

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by Wawelexy(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Could this be karma?

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2020
Policemen should turn a new leave after this #EndSARS unless part 2 may be more bloody.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Enough of this nau
Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by sapientia(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Thread created by the police

Fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by dederocs(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2020
northvietnam:
To every police man or Force man reading this my post, I know you guys feel pains and feel very bad because the civilians you put your life in the line to protect turn against you and starting hunting you guys ...

That’s the pain and agony families feel when you arrest their children for no just cause , they will have to borrow money or use their feeding money to bail their kids from ur custody ..

Families feel pain and agony when you frame up tiger kids and kill them just to validate ur devilish nature ...

I know when you guys come back to duty , you people will unleash mayhem on the people . But mind you that when ever the people rises again, is gonna be very bloody cuz we will come back again with tight selina that will keep us agasint ur bullets
Can you be reasonable sometimes...

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by dahnimoh(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Fake news.

THE police doesn't have name?

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by punisha: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2020
No single fuccks given.

For every action , there is always a reaction.
If another protest should happen, it will be worse. I know this because there isn't a single person who hasn't been affected by the wickedness NPF metes out.
If not u directly, a cousin or friend or colleague.
A lot of innocent people r still awaiting trials thanks to them.

Appears the uniform made them above the law, now they know they are useless and easy preys and it should make them sit up and do their jobs proper.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by sammysneh(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2020
sapientia:
Thread created by the police
Fake news
A police sympathiser must have created it
Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by wakaman: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Sad and Bad , if true.
Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2020
northvietnam:

u ve said it all
Re: #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths by Hyperchi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
keep on the fake news. we are not buying it

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Who ‘died’ During Romp Came Back To Life In Coffin / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys With Charms In Ogun State / What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.