Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video (292 Views)

Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video by simaoooo: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Hilarious reactions as Presidential spiritual adviser, Paula White, says while praying that angels are currently being released from Africa to secure Trump's reelection.

Watch the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To8EhRC4p0o

Re: Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video by YoonSung57: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2020
undecided
Re: Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video by HundHunter(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2020
What happened to angels in America?

Are they on vacation or have they on spiritual strike.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video by Wawelexy(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2020
So angels sef get continent?

Abeg na European Angel i need to transports my prayer to heaven...

At least, u don't need to bribe those ones before they remind God about u and dey won't hide ur heavenluly palliatives in a warehouse....

Because, our politicians don corrupt these African ones with bribe....

Mr A go dey pray heavily with no result, slay mama wey no even sabi pray go dey cash out, saying small girl with big God...
Re: Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video by princemillla(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2020
This is so hilarious mehn cheesy grin
Re: Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video by freshMallam1122: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
so u think say African black magic help buhari..e mean say e go help trump... deluted animals...wat wonders me is how ipob an Igbo complain about Biden win...same people who will be given apportunity to deve-rope American now that trump is out.. because I kn how Trump has stop thier loopholes from taking thier substance to America this days
Re: Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video by OfoIgbo: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Obviously Igbo people's prayers seem to be doing the trick. God is definitely with Umu Igbo

I hope Trump is made to realise that it is mainly Igbos that are supporting him with rallies and prayers.

4 years ago when IPOB celebrated his election win, Buhari's government slaughtered them in PH

The link below contains the Africa mention by Paula White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1lShHXjOJ8
Re: Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video by BrownLondon(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Obviously Igbo people's prayers seem to be doing the trick. God is definitely with Umu Igbo

I hope Trump is made to realise that it is mainly Igbos that are supporting him with rallies and prayers.

4 years ago when IPOB celebrated his election win, Buhari's government slaughtered them in PH

The link below contains the Africa mention by Paula White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1lShHXjOJ8
what are you saying man? Biden needed just 6 more electoral votes to be the new POTUS

how is Igbo prayers doing the trick?
Re: Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video by BrownLondon(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump called us shithole duelers, now he's calling on our angels to safe his poor a55, NO.
Re: Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video by BrownLondon(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
cc lalasticlala mynd44
this should be on the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Is Covax A Smokescreen To Cover Up Vaccine Nationalism? / Hundreds Of Thousands Of Chadian Refugees Are Reportedly Right Now Crossing Over / "How The Talibans Dehumanized Us" Woman Narrates Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.