Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge (682 Views)

Car Plunges Off A Bridge With 4 People Inside In Akure This Morning (Photos) / Whites Offering Black People Free Trips To Africa / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by Siony(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2011
in accordance to proof legitimate dealers in the travel field in NL. am willing to give out a free service for only 3 people who need BUSINESS VISA to china.

book a meeting with me in person or . 08133394 alt: 07025400982
address: 27 Abeje Street, Ojo Road, Olodi Apapa.
Lagos, Nigeria.
email: siotelng@gmx.com

John.
Re: Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by Fogman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
Please clarify your post. Do you mean free visa with no string attached or free service and the person provides docs?
Re: Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by Siony(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
Fogman:

Please clarify your post. Do you mean free visa with no string attached or free service and the person provides docs?

Free service , give you your Invitation Letter, you provide doc, i give guideline
Re: Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by Fogman(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
If this is the case edit your subject to conform with this, cos the subject is misleading.
Re: Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by uchman(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
Pls send details 2 ucheify2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by Siony(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2011
dont border, just send info like this in reply, i dont want to do any hidden deals, this is open to all and i want you to give in clear details of the result here also for others to see and raise comments.
reply:

Your Full Name:
Address in Full:
Int'Passport Number:
Phone Number:
Email Address:

thats all, dont send any money to me or anyone, remember this is public. am not asking you to send me cash in anyway and i will be contacting you
only by my email address which is siotelng@gmx.com any email contacts outside this one is not from me.
Re: Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2011
Siony:

dont border, just send info like this in reply, i dont want to do any hidden deals, this is open to all and i want you to give in clear details of the result here also for others to see and raise comments.
reply:

Your Full Name:
Address in Full:
Int'Passport Number:
Phone Number:
Email Address:

You're not making any sense!

Do you truly expect people to post their personal data on a public forum? Especially sensitive data like their full name and international passport number??
Re: Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by Fogman(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2011
Siena:

You're not making any sense!

Do you truly expect people to post their personal data on a public forum? Especially sensitive data like their full name and international passport number??

Dont mind him!
Re: Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by Siony(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
ok, send it to my mail.
siotelng@gmx.com
Re: Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by Siony(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
please also scan the data page of your international passport and send along with the email to my email address above.
Re: Legitimacy Protest : Business Visa To China For Only 4 People Free Of Charge by Siony(m): 5:53am On Mar 19, 2011
got many contacts regarding to this, but i have done my screening. am sorry for late comers.

(1) (Reply)

Travel To America Or Die Trying / Cheapest Ticket/airline To Hyderabad India / Driving To An Area For The First Tme...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.