Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Cute Moment Erica Arrived Dorathy's Party & Laycon Couldnt Take His Eyes Off Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Moment Erica Arrived Dorathy's Party & Laycon Couldnt Take His Eyes Off Her (385 Views)

Men Just Can’t Take Their Eyes Off My Big Butt – Actress, Motunrayo Oluwakemi / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cute Moment Erica Arrived Dorathy's Party & Laycon Couldnt Take His Eyes Off Her by onyi25(f): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hilarious Moment Erica Arrived Dorathy's Party And Laycon Couldn't Take His Eyes Off Her (Video)
Big Brother Naija Lockdown star, Dorathy Bachor, turned 25 on 4th November 2020 and she was thrown a glamorous party where she was showered with lots of luxurious cars including a Benz.

Her party was honored by alot of celebrities including her fellow reality stars.

Among the BBNaija ex housemates that attended were top contenders, Laycon, Nengi and Erica.

We couldn't help but notice Laycon's reaction upon sighting his former crush, Erica at the party.

Erica's arrival into the party left Laycon stunned.

His gaze was fixated on her with a smile glued on his lips.

See update/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/11/cute-moment-erica-arrived-dorathys.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

‘why I Have Not Signed Any Endorsement Deals’ – Bbnaija’s Vee / I Want One More Child – Tiwa Savage / “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire And Married Before 23” – Erica Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.