Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Let Families Pray For Trump - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Families Pray For Trump (1110 Views)

Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / Should We Really Ignore Dysfunctional Families? / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Families Pray For Trump by ebuka77: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
Let all families pray for trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FalLmBgMUPg
Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by MightySparrow: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
For what?; What for?

1 Like

Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by ebuka77: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
MightySparrow:
For what?; What for?
because it is the right thing to do

1 Like

Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebuka77:

undecided

Hope you have fasted, prayed and groaned for Buhari, your state Governor, senators, LG Chairman, Councilors, traditional rulers, parents, spouses, kids, siblings, bosses, subordinates, neighbors, friends, enemies, frenemies, etc etc. before thinking of Trump IF you are not in the US.

Or are you the Angel from Africa they are expecting

2 Likes

Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by Jesslove(f): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dear lord Jesus, we pray he wins. This election and have 4 more years , he will continue to do his best , like he always did . Amen

1 Like

Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by eyinjuege: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
I pray he loses.
I pray he smells jail along with his brood.
I pray he eats prison beans and porridge.
I pray he is served his just desserts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by MMotimo: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
LOL
If you can pray that Trump wins, please also pray for a miracle that would allow Buhari to contest and also win in 2023. Someone is drawing the US back to its forgotten dark history and people are saying pray for him.

Ehn, let Buhari sef continue to govern naw. Dem two are not much different from each other. Don’t let the white skin fool you.

2 Likes

Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by Shortcut2life: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lol .... trump is better off
Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by egopersonified(f): 4:20am On Nov 06, 2020
This was how the last company I worked kept saying pray for the company upandan, things kept improving but no change. No be person tell me to japa
Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by naija4life247: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2020
ebuka77:

This one is posting from the psychiatric hospital
Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by naija4life247: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2020
MMotimo:
LOL
If you can pray that Trump wins, please also pray for a miracle that would allow Buhari to contest and also win in 2023. Someone is drawing the US back to its forgotten dark history and people are saying pray for him.

Ehn, let Buhari sef continue to govern naw. Dem two are not much different from each other. Don’t let the white skin fool you.

Buhari hardly talks. When he eventually talks, he says nonsense. Dumb Trump talks and tweets all the time. When he talks or tweets, he says nonsense. Buhari and Trump, two idiots at the Presidential lodge.
Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by naija4life247: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2020
egopersonified:
This was how the last company I worked kept saying pray for the company upandan, things kept improving but no change. No be person tell me to japa

My friend’s present company is doing the same nonsense, I have advised him as a concerned friend
Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by ebuka77: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2020
bukatyne:

undecided

Hope you have fasted, prayed and groaned for Buhari, your state Governor, senators, LG Chairman, Councilors, traditional rulers, parents, spouses, kids, siblings, bosses, subordinates, neighbors, friends, enemies, frenemies, etc etc. before thinking of Trump IF you are not in the US.

We have been praying
Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
I don't like Trump, but the dems are not making it easy, I don't want their Gender identity and Gay agenda forced on us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by eyinjuege: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biden is a man of honor.
America couldn't have done better.
Unlike Trump, a divisive dishonorable man. As dishonorable as they come.
A profligate, only after his own personal interests. Country means nothing to him, and people even mean less to him.
Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by Hathor5(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
pcguru1:
I don't like Trump, but the dems are not making it easy, I don't want their Gender identity and Gay agenda forced on us.

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Just let gays co-exist in peace is all you have been asked to do.

1 Like

Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by Hathor5(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Let Families Pray For Trump by SAMBARRY: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2020
bukatyne:

undecided

bukky panuemo cool

Majekin fun eniko lori cool

Is there anything wrong in praying for Trump?

Woni adura okin poju afi Toba jepe koto cool

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Did Your Father Give To You That You Cherish So Much / Please I Need Financial Help / Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.