Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday (3915 Views)

Dorathy’s Birthday Party: Fans Gift Dorathy A Car; Laycon Steers At Erica(Video) / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by mohammed247: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
shocked Fan's of Bbnaija season 5 winner Laycon are plotting to get the star a Rolls Royce on his birthday, this came after Bbnaija finalist Dorathy Fan's surprised her with a Mercedes Benz car! See photos below ..
source @mblog9ja

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by LadyMessi(f): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nawa for some of our youths...

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Alright!
Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by dadavivo: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
mohammed247:
shocked Fan's of Bbnaija season 5 winner Laycon are plotting to get the star a Rolls Royce on his birthday, this came after Bbnaija finalist Dorathy Fan's surprised her with a Mercedes Benz car! See photos below ..
source @mblog9ja

Hopefully the car will make him grow tall since he's now competing with the BB Naija ladies. Shameful

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by Kharol1234: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
which day my own fans go buy for me na

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by duduade: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
LadyMessi:
Nawa for some of our youths...

Misplaced priorities

Nothing better to do with their money for now o

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by mespusinglez(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
The Poor Gets Poorer
Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by pepperdemzombie: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
dadavivo:

Hopefully the car will make him grow tall since he's now competing with the BB Naija ladies. Shameful
Na Lagoon mode or sniper you and oforjide go drink las las for Laycon matter.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by TobbieBeecroft(f): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
It is well
Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by tfash96(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
dadavivo:

is it height that's important to you or money.. Who height epp.. Aki and pawpaw have made it in life.. Be feeling yourself over height one dwarf with money will just be banging your wife in your presence

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by 9gel(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wahala for who no get fans oh �

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by elisho: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
money when i dey look for i come take go give person when be million already thunder fire there pekin papa
Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Misplaced priority they want to make it a competition.

2 days ago medical doctor who has cancer was soliciting for funds to undergo surgery. He hasn't even even made one tenth of the money.
Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by Denique(f): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Wahala for who get these kind youths as siblings

Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by Lawdis(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2020
...where would they raise the fund nah ?

Meanwhile

I would be needing this one only

My fans please do something

grin grin grin

Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by GreaterFuture(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmn, how many Trucks can that Rolls royce buy? @30M Naira per truck for a 30 Tonne Truck, how much sense would i buy and Multiply

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrity Birthday: John Dumelo / Goodluck Jonathan Riding With Charly Boy On His Bike? / Boob Theory; Whose Cleavage Are You Feeling The Most...beyonce Or Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.