Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab (505 Views)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu / ₦5.5b Budget To Buy Cars For Senate Officers Will Equip NPF With 36 Helicopters / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab by CoalcityConnect: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
A young corper, whose name is Nduneseokwu Christopher Nnamdi has took his time to thank God for giving him strength to renovate and equip a History Laboratory as part of his Community Development Service Project, in Federal Government Girls College Bawri-Abuja, his place of primary assignment.

https://coalcity.ng/corper-nnamdi-who-renovated-equip-history-lab-in-fed-govt-girls-college-bawri-abuja/

Re: Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab by Xscape1993(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
More grace Mr corper
Re: Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab by Mikyle: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Good one and God bless you.
Re: Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab by dollarstays: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
that moment you were told to do this by ex corpers that you will get a job ...then comes the covid and protest after effects....my brother God will reward you accordingly!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab by Samchimezie(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Grace For More Achievement To Come Amen
Re: Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab by DenreleDave(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab by BigSarah(f): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
That’s really nice
Re: Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab by ifychris77(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
It is very painful that a corper who is physically challenged will build a lab for a school and he will be unemployed for 9 years after his service to the nation called nigeria. Go to govt day secondary school kiri toungo in toungo LGA adamawa state and see. I weep for the country
Re: Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab by merieam16(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Which 1 be history lab again...anyways congrats, i hope u get the attention u er looking for
Re: Corper Who Renovated, Equip History Lab by Bunnatex(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
dollarstays:
that moment you were told to do this by ex corpers that you will get a job ...then comes the covid and protest after effects....my brother God will reward you accordingly!!!
It's very very unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called Yahaya Bello / What Happened In Bayelsa State Could Still Happen In Ondo Election – Gov Makinde / Now I Know Why I Hate Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.