Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads (4729 Views)

Reflections From A Wreath Laying Ceremony- By Femi Adesina / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by elisho: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
the army are still there waiting for the ipob to come but the ipob are no where to be find u kill 6 Army collect there guns and u said army will not art u are dreaming the governor dnt hav mouth there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by Ndibunna: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
..stop this pls
U are igbo not ikwerre ,I'm from umuchim portharcourt, I know ikwerre hate igbos

Leave the rag tags trained by Nnamdi Kanu and constituting nuisance to every space to be deceiving themselves.

He can even deny his village just to claim another person. Inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

For illiterates like you, I hope you can read.

Who said I'm not Igbo and Igbo is not Ikwere? FOOL.

Ikwerre people
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Ikwerre as a native ethnic group. For the language, see Ikwerre language. For the local government area, see Ikwerre, Rivers State.
Ikwerre
Iwhuruọha[1]
Total population
Over 1 million[2]
Regions with significant populations
Rivers State, Nigeria
Languages
Ikwerre
Religion
Christianity, Omenuali
Related ethnic groups
Ogba people, Ekpeye, Etche, Abua, Kalabari, Ngwa
The Ikwerre (natively known as Iwhuruọha[1][3]) is widely regarded as one of the Igbo groups in Rivers State.[4][5][6] They are considered as a part of the larger Igbo ethnic group. They speak Ikwerre, an Igbo dialect, which is sometimes considered a separate language[7] in the Igboid family, as a result of the quest for Ikwerre's recognition as a separate ethnic nationality.

Origin
The Ikwerre are generally considered by a great majority of scholars as a subgroup of the Igbo people of southeastern Nigeria.[4][5][6]

Several theories exist over their origin.[12] One is favoured by the Igbo people and another is widely accepted by the Ikwerre people themselves.

According to a theory of Ikwerre origin claims by some Igbo scholars, they would be descendants from an Igbo migration from Awka and Orlu areas towards the south. Igbo scholars take the Ikwerre as part of the Southern Igbo. Amadi, an Ikwerre scholar, says that the Igbo origin theory has support even among the Ikwerre themselves, with Ikwerre as descendants of a migration of Arochukwu Igbo, and Okpo Nwagidi being the leader of the Ikwerre tribe. Before the civil war, there had been dissident voices that claimed that Ikwerre could have migrated from Owerri, Ohaji, Ngwa, and Etche areas of Igboland.[12] But when Port Harcourt was conquered by Nigeria during the Biafran War and the Igbo people from other parts of Igboland fled the territory, a UN report says that the Ikwerre decided to claim that the Ikwerre were non-Igbo for convenience.[13] The Ikwerre are recognized officially as a separate group in the 1979 Nigerian Constitution.[12]

Theories of origin
Some Ikwerre people migrated from Ika a subgroup of Igbos in Delta State and Edo state while some migrated from Ngwa, Arochukwu and Ohaji/Egbema.

Now you can go and fucck ya mama.
...spare me this pls , u don't know me,
For u to be intelligent enough with these write ups you are Igbo, ikwe...rre people are dull and full of bitterness ,
Am from portharcourt u are from d east , if ikwerre hates u know u are doing great, work hard to be more great so that they can hate you the more, but please and please stop your relationship with ikwerre I beg you ,stop it ..yorubas will betray you , but ikwerre will eat u raw, tell the fool nnamdi kanu to stop his foolishness trying to mingle with ikwerre because it has brought pains to the tribes in portharcourt,

LASTLY DONT CALL ME DUMB AGAIN , COS I KNOW THE HISTORIES OF YOU BLACKS HERE IMMEDIATELY THE WINGED BLACK GODS CAME HERE IN CLUSTERS TO CREATE YOU 6000YEARS AGO, avoid ikwerres avoid west

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwereIgbo: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Whatever, as long as he bleeps up the flat heads

Well Mr terrorist,he is from same local government with me and a full blood Igbo by clan you can go and suck sekau diick since your mum is still in sambisa Forest with them as a pleasure woman.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
princechina:
They hate us because they fear us.

They hate you guys because you're rude, arrogant and full of yourselves (na we build Lagos, South Africa and Ghana) it's why almost every where you go the locals always have issues with you, from Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia, Equatorial Guinea, Northern Nigeria and even your own neighbors Rivers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

Well Mr terrorist,he is from same local government with me and a full blood Igbo by clan you can go and suck sekau diick since your mum is still in sambisa Forest with them as a pleasure woman.

Well that even makes it better, he can continue fucking his fellow Igbo brothers while the retarded one's in Lagos jerk off to tinubu's image...
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ndibunna:

So Irefin just came out if the barracks to massacre people.

It was Wike that imposed curfew and directed them to commence the slaughter.

leave irefin out of it

As sad as the situation is, the bolded really cracked me up! smiley

It's only in Nigeria that such illogic can sound logical!

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by PDJT: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
-Nyesom Wike, the mass murderer of my Igbo people, Sokoto is not Europe. Show your face in Europe or United States, Igbo youths over there have a kind message for you.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by PDJT: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
[s]
TheLionofLasigi:

They hate you guys because you're rude, arrogant and full of yourselves (na we build Lagos, South Africa and Ghana) it's why almost every where you go the locals always have issues with you, from Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia, Equatorial Guinea, Northern Nigeria and even your own neighbors Rivers...
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

I swear, sanwolu is too soft, these people need iron hand for them to know their place, they always think that gentility is cowardance, one strike at their fake products market will do the job grin

Are you Yoruba?
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Isn't that why they're more politically relevant than the SE?

Their political wisdom will continue to make them more relevant than the SE.

Bullshit! There are at least three regional centres of power in the south that the core muslim north plays against each other! Depending on which one they want at any point in time, they will seek to ally with them and make them 'politically relevant'!

The joke is on mugus like you! They make you second fiddle, and immediately you start feeling funky, full of yourself and have a misplaced sense of importance!
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2020
November1857:
yet ,you and your mosque are not need in Rivers State. Cause Rivers State is a CHRISTIAN STATE ! We can't codone radical islam and Fulani's land grabbers in Rivers....

Who and who? The same land that wike chase you out of..... Any Nigeria can go anywhere, worship his God any part of the country...... What happen was our goodside, if u as much touch the hair on our head next time..... You would wish it was not us you messed with
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by Tranquill: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Cyberterror:
PDP want to bring out Tambuwal/Wike in 2023. Ikwerre man trying to sell the south and Igbos to his fulani master.

At least he did not speak Hausa language nor wore danjiki unlike Jim Nwobodo an Igbo chief and former governor in Igboland who was speaking hausa at pdp convention to impress northerners.....and do you know what he was selling, Alex Ekwueme his Igbo brother from the same old Anambra State.

I forgot to also tell you that at the same convention, Orji Uzo Kalu, and Igbo Chief and governor in Igboland was praising the notherners as his brothers and reminding them of how they made him rich. Lets talk about the people that know how to sell.........gala and lacasera.
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwerrePikin: 1:37am On Nov 06, 2020
MyopicMods:
Oh !!! this was the reasoning behind Wike Massacre of Igbos in Rivers state.

He is there to give account of how he wasted Igbos in Rivers state and make the state too hostile for them.

Foolish Childish talk.
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwerrePikin: 1:38am On Nov 06, 2020
survivor10:
Very funny Man

He claims to be from Niger Delta. Is he ashamed of his tribe?

Of course he is a Niger delta and also an Ikwerre man with his recent title given to him by his Ikwerre traditional rulers.

How is he ashamed of his tribe??

You see how foolish you are?
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwerrePikin: 1:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Ndibunna:

He is not tactless, he made it clear that they should slaughter igbos. He didn't hide it.

Ikwerre people have this long hatred for ndigbo and Wike sees his own as opportunity to kill innocent Igbos.

Show me where he made it clear they should slaughter igbos?

If you can’t then your generation will perish in lies and foolishness for accusing another man wrongly.

Foolish thing
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwerrePikin: 1:46am On Nov 06, 2020
survivor10:

Is there a tribe that is called "Niger delta"? What language do they speak?

Wike always say that he is from Niger Delta. Just go and watch the video and other videos. He is just confused.

But you’re easterners? And we have northerners and westerners right? Does that stop them from identifying with their various tribes?

Too many kids on Nairaland
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwerrePikin: 1:48am On Nov 06, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

Shut up, Is Ikwere a tribe or clan?

Mumu Igbo wey no sabi spell ikwerre

Boosted! Attach by force igbo man

Inferiority complex a major problem to igbos when they see Ikwerre
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwerrePikin: 1:50am On Nov 06, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

For illiterates like you, I hope you can read.

Who said I'm not Igbo and Igbo is not Ikwere? FOOL.

Ikwerre people
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Ikwerre as a native ethnic group. For the language, see Ikwerre language. For the local government area, see Ikwerre, Rivers State.
Ikwerre
Iwhuruọha[1]
Total population
Over 1 million[2]
Regions with significant populations
Rivers State, Nigeria
Languages
Ikwerre
Religion
Christianity, Omenuali
Related ethnic groups
Ogba people, Ekpeye, Etche, Abua, Kalabari, Ngwa
The Ikwerre (natively known as Iwhuruọha[1][3]) is widely regarded as one of the Igbo groups in Rivers State.[4][5][6] They are considered as a part of the larger Igbo ethnic group. They speak Ikwerre, an Igbo dialect, which is sometimes considered a separate language[7] in the Igboid family, as a result of the quest for Ikwerre's recognition as a separate ethnic nationality.

Origin
The Ikwerre are generally considered by a great majority of scholars as a subgroup of the Igbo people of southeastern Nigeria.[4][5][6]

Several theories exist over their origin.[12] One is favoured by the Igbo people and another is widely accepted by the Ikwerre people themselves.

According to a theory of Ikwerre origin claims by some Igbo scholars, they would be descendants from an Igbo migration from Awka and Orlu areas towards the south. Igbo scholars take the Ikwerre as part of the Southern Igbo. Amadi, an Ikwerre scholar, says that the Igbo origin theory has support even among the Ikwerre themselves, with Ikwerre as descendants of a migration of Arochukwu Igbo, and Okpo Nwagidi being the leader of the Ikwerre tribe. Before the civil war, there had been dissident voices that claimed that Ikwerre could have migrated from Owerri, Ohaji, Ngwa, and Etche areas of Igboland.[12] But when Port Harcourt was conquered by Nigeria during the Biafran War and the Igbo people from other parts of Igboland fled the territory, a UN report says that the Ikwerre decided to claim that the Ikwerre were non-Igbo for convenience.[13] The Ikwerre are recognized officially as a separate group in the 1979 Nigerian Constitution.[12]

Theories of origin
Some Ikwerre people migrated from Ika a subgroup of Igbos in Delta State and Edo state while some migrated from Ngwa, Arochukwu and Ohaji/Egbema.

Now you can go and fucck ya mama.

Wikipedia kill you there

Wikipedia come my village come ask us about our history of Ikwerre origin?

Anyone can write and edit anything on Wikipedia

Small pikin brain
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by November1857(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2020
SuperBold:

Who and who? The same land that wike chase you out of..... Any Nigeria can go anywhere, worship his God any part of the country...... What happen was our goodside, if u as much touch the hair on our head next time..... You would wish it was not us you messed with
He can't chase me out, cause I am from Niger delta,. if ipob terrorist is not needed, Islamic terrorist is not equally needed. Ipob can be condone, but Islamic terrorist and Fulani's land grabbers can never be condone..
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by Ndibunna: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Show me where he made it clear they should slaughter igbos?

If you can’t then your generation will perish in lies and foolishness for accusing another man wrongly.

Foolish thing

You should be more concerned about Edo state than quoting me.
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by oyatz(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2020
Cyberterror:
PDP want to bring out Tambuwal/Wike in 2023. Ikwerre man trying to sell the south and Igbos to his fulani master.

But you weren't saying this when PDP brought Atiku/Obi out?

Tambuwal/Wike will be supported by the SE/SS massively.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwerrePikin: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Ndibunna:

You should be more concerned about Edo state than quoting me.

Since you igbos have refused to learn from the biafran war were our parents rejected your biafra, this time we have decided to not just reject you igbos but also kill you in numbers.

We are proudly Niger deltans

Inferiority complex a problem with igbofrauds.
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwereIgbo: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Wikipedia kill you there

Small pikin brain

Truth kill you there awusa man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwereIgbo: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Mumu Igbo wey no sabi spell ikwerre

Boosted! Attach by force igbo man

Inferiority complex a major problem to igbos when they see Ikwerre

Ikwere kill you there, useless yoruba man trying hard to be noticed on a place that don't even consider him, If ikwere is not an igbo clan your entire tribe are slaves, jealousy kill you there black monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwereIgbo: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Well that even makes it better, he can continue fucking his fellow Igbo brothers while the retarded one's in Lagos jerk off to tinubu's image...

You mean the igbos there in Lagos that has purchased all the lands and turn your girls as sex slaves? Agboro boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Wikipedia kill you there

Small pikin brain

Ok, what is ikwerre origin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Since you igbos have refused to learn from the biafran war were our parents rejected your biafra, this time we have decided to not just reject you igbos but also kill you in numbers.

We are proudly Niger deltans

Inferiority complex a problem with igbofrauds.

But Ikwerre are also committing genocide against their own people by ritual killing and cultism.

Anyways, yoruba man, how are you guys killing igbos when it is impossible to differentiate between ikwerre and igbo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluu_Four_lynching

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/fr/node/219034

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

You mean the igbos there in Lagos that has purchased all the lands and turn your girls as sex slaves? Agboro boy.

You're just tenants on those lands, when the shit hits the roof you'll be evicted with ease just like it happened before...plus the only sex slaves are your women doing prostitution and those married to their fellow Igbos, true Yoruba girls can't be bought with yams, alcohol and cash.
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by mekysmart123: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Igbos are actually the dreg of Nigerian politics. If you want to rise fast in Nigerian politics, exhibits enough Igbophobia, and you end up the darling of the people. Igbos in Nigeria, really have a lot of home work to, especially aftermath of Kanu damages to our public image, with his utterances.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by IkwerrePikin: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

Ikwere kill you there, useless yoruba man trying hard to be noticed on a place that don't even consider him, If ikwere is not an igbo clan your entire tribe are slaves, jealousy kill you there black monkey.

No Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) man will spell “Ikwerre” as “ikwere”

Try again later Igbo man. Boosted!!

100% attach by force, no shame

We pass una, fool.
Re: Gov Wike, In Sokoto State For The Foundation Laying Ceremony Of Waziri Roads by survivor10(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=IkwerrePikin post=95734910]

But you’re easterners? And we have northerners and westerners right? Does that stop them from identifying with their various tribes?

Too many kids on Nairaland [/quote

And you are south southerners or rather southerners.

Keep deceiving yourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING...... The Executive Governor Of Kaduna / This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria / CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.