Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

DJ Cuppy Perform Some FOOTBALL SKILLS With Her Manchester United Jessy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Perform Some FOOTBALL SKILLS With Her Manchester United Jessy (488 Views)

Zlatan & Bella Shmurda Show Off Dribbling Football Skills (Video) / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills / Uche Jombo Shows Off Her Manchester United Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Perform Some FOOTBALL SKILLS With Her Manchester United Jessy by Baelila: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
DJ Cuppy as she is Popularly known dumbed her former club #Arsenalfc for Manchester United..
While she was at Arsenal, there were series of loses that made everyone say she was the cause of the failure..
her moving to Manchester United brought a lot of Joy to many fans as they saw their Celebrity DJ joining their football club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feq4o2eKguE
Re: DJ Cuppy Perform Some FOOTBALL SKILLS With Her Manchester United Jessy by Flexherbal(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Happiness is free!
Re: DJ Cuppy Perform Some FOOTBALL SKILLS With Her Manchester United Jessy by KarlWest(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Great!

Subs
Re: DJ Cuppy Perform Some FOOTBALL SKILLS With Her Manchester United Jessy by Greatzeus(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
She is due for the next attention I guess,the attention she got from her last " depression story" has waned off undecided

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Swae Lee Confirms DNA Test Linked With Nigeria (photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Queen Anu In Trouble,reveals Why She Left The Palace Due To... / My Fiance Left Me In The Middle Of My Pregnancy – Avala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.