Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Learning Android Development(journal) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning Android Development(journal) (326 Views)

Learning Android Development(diary) / Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) / Are You Interested In Learning Android, Hop In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Android Development(journal) by Etinosa1234: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
After spending up to four months learning Java, I finally decided to stop for now and start learning Android development. Due to the large size of Android studio, I was yet to start. So when I finally had enough sub to download and set up the environment , I started today...

I'm learning with Head first Android development...

What I learnt today

Well... Basically all I did today was to set up my environment but I have an idea of what activity and layout is...

Activity is the actions of the app while layouts describes the appearance of the screen

I'm practicing with my phone and my laptop...

With my fone, I was able to build my first app

With my laptop, I was able to build(according to HeadFirst)but I'm not able to run it because I can't create an Android virtual device due to sub issues... I'll do that 2moro Sha...
By the way.. I'm having issues with my activity_main.xml... I expected to see a code editor but I saw a design editor... I'm getting to understand it sha

My First app with my fone

Re: Learning Android Development(journal) by Etinosa12345: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Developer With Access To Twitter Api / 6 Things To Consider Before Developing A Messaging App / Lucrative Partnership Deal For A Software Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.