Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? (5274 Views)

Drawing A Picture Of The Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam / Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by Lukgaf(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2020

Praise be to Allah.

The strength of love for the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is connected to the Muslim’s faith. When his faith increases, his love for the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) increases. Loving the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is an act of obedience to Allaah and a means of drawing closer to Him. Loving the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is one of the obligatory duties in Islam.

It was narrated that Anas said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “None of you truly believes until I am more beloved to him than his father, his child and all the people.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 15; Muslim, 44)

You can increase your love of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) by realizing the following:

Firstly: he was sent by his Lord who chose him above all of creation to convey the religion of Allaah to mankind. Allaah chose him because He loved him and was pleased with him. If Allaah were not pleased with him, He would not have chosen him. So we must love the one whom Allaah loves and be pleased with the one with whom Allaah is pleased. We must realize that he is the close friend (khaleel) of Allaah and that close friendship is a higher status and it is the highest degree of love.

It was narrated that Jundub said: I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “I declare before Allaah that I have no close friend (khaleel) from among you. Allaah has taken me as a close friend as he took Ibraaheem as a close friend. If I were to have taken a close friend from among my ummah, I would have taken Abu Bakr as a close friend.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 532).

Secondly:

We should realize the high status to which Allaah has raised him, for he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is the best of mankind.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I will be the leader of mankind of the Day of Resurrection, the first whose grave will be opened, the first to intercede and the first to be asked to intercede.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 2278)

Thirdly:

We should realize that he suffered trials and difficulties in order to bring Islam to us. We should remember that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was persecuted, hit, slandered and insulted; the closest people to him disowned him and accused him of being a madman, a liar and a sorcerer. He fought the people in order to protect the religion so that it could reach us; they fought him, expelled him from his people and homeland, and gathered armies against him.

Fourthly:

We should follow the example of his companions who loved him deeply. They loved him more than wealth and sons, and more than their own selves. There follow some examples of that:

It was narrated that Anas said: I saw the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when the barber was cutting his hair and his companions were going around him wanting to ensure that his hair would fall only into someone’s hand.

Narrated by Muslim, 2325

It was narrated that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “On the Day of Uhud some of the people fled and left the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), but Abu Talhah stood before him covering him with a shield. Abu Talhah was a powerful archer who broke two or three bows that day. When a man passed by carrying a quiver containing arrows, he would say: Give them to Abu Talhah. Whenever the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) raised his head to look at the people, Abu Talhah would say: O Prophet of Allaah, may my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, do not raise your head lest you be struck by an arrow shot by the enemy. My neck is before your neck.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3600; Muslim, 1811)

Fifthly:

You should follow his Sunnah in word and deed, so that his Sunnah is the path you follow in your whole life, and you put his words before any other words and put his command before everything else; and you should follow the ‘aqeedah (belief) of his noble Companions, and the ‘aqeedah of the Taabi’een who followed them, and the ‘aqeedah of those who followed their path until the present day, namely Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah, and avoid bid’ah (innovation), especially the Raafidis (Shi’ah), for their hearts are hardened against the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and they give their imams precedence over him and love them more than they love him.

We ask Allaah to help us to love His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and to make him dearer to us than our children, parents, families and our own selves.

And Allaah knows best.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2431/how-can-we-increase-the-love-of-the-prophet-peace-and-blessings-of-allaah-be-upon-him-in-our-hearts

7 Likes

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2020
May the Peace and blessing of Allah be upon the noblest of Mankind Muhammad ibn Abdullah, his family, companions and all those who strive on their path till the day of account. Aamin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by Savagethe21st(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Please help remove mohammed from my profile...i can never accept allah as my God

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Just follow his Teachings ! cool

1 Like

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by Bestbeelieve: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2020
leave prophet where e dey! do the RIGHT teachings of the prophet that he preached! He has gone to heaven and shown you the way! you sef find your way!

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by Ihatemumu: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
by growing beards and getting married to sweet 12 years old girls

hahaha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by freshMallam1122: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Na today I know an really believe this forum is an Islamic forum...so so fanatic an tribalism an religious bigot itself... check out last week Sunday Not fewer than only one thread was shifted to front-page on Christian religion matter..an we end up reading one news in 4hrs a whole of that Sunday..now today is Friday jummat prayers is always held today...now just look at how many religious thread has been shifted to front page in a hour... just on Islam...now I really believe that nigeria northern caliphate an his buhari empire on media are on cost to islamists this country with his Saudi leaders

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by IlovePMB: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2020
By taking care of little girls. This our religion sweet ooo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by TruthHurts1(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2020
Na wa o. So even the best context of showing love for the prophet is expressed by jihad and violence.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by marvin906(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Very easy....
Just shout allah akbar..
And booooooooommmmmm
The love increases

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by womenareapes: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2020

4 Likes

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by IMAMofWAR: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2020
my thunder fire the profet. nairaland is bullshit. when moslims talk rubbish on christian thread, they dont ask them to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior, when u want to comment on a useless Muslim thread they ask you to accept fucking Mohamed. Bleep u there.
I believe that Muhammad is His Pedo.
i dey turkey come and beat me. idiots

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by crafteck(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
by growing beards and getting married to sweet 12 years old girls

By not Beheading people

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by oguns222: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Please, is Islam a cult? Why do people have to swear before they comment? That rubbish doesn't matter. It doesn't convert anybody to Islam.

To the post, the best way you can increase love of the dead prophet is to commit as many murder as possible in his name. Spill blood and kill anyone that speaks against the dead prophet.

This way, the dead prophet can welcome you to where he is, which is hell fire.

He will also give you 72 dried skeletons of "virgins". So, if you have never had sex with skeletons before and you anticipate how it feels, the dead prophet without prophecy will give you 72 of them so that you can immerse yourself in untold orgy with strange bedmates in hell

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by 21savages: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Na today I know an really believe this forum is an Islamic forum...so so fanatic an tribalism an religious bigot itself... check out last week Sunday Not fewer than only one thread was shifted to front-page on Christian religion matter..an we end up reading one news in 4hrs a whole of that Sunday..now today is Friday jummat prayers is always held today...now just look at how many religious thread has been shifted to front page in a hour... just on Islam...now I really believe that nigeria northern caliphate an his buhari empire on media are on cost to islamists this country with his Saudi leaders
see as u dey talk like small pikin, u need prayers..
Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by IMAMofWAR: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2020
pours pig blood on the thread
Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by dammielogs: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by oluwaahmed: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Just shout allahu akbar before you press that button. That should just do it for allah

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by yahmohy27: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2020
Op jazakaAllahu khaira
Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by afemgbosey(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Who sent him? Your God doesn't deserve love?
Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by ifko: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
By bombing more churches & increasing our innate paedophillic psyche

5 Likes

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by Farid24224(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
oguns222:
Please, is Islam a cult? Why do people have to swear before they comment? That rubbish doesn't matter. It doesn't convert anybody to Islam.

To the post, the best way you can increase love of the dead prophet is to commit as many murder as possible in his name. Spill blood and kill anyone that speaks against the dead prophet.

This way, the dead prophet can welcome you to where he is, which is hell fire.

He will also give you 72 dried skeletons of "virgins". So, if you have never had sex with skeletons before and you anticipate how it feels, the dead prophet without prophecy will give you 72 of them so that you can immerse yourself in untold orgy with strange bedmates in hell
This is the main reason why you aren't allowed to comment with testifying being a Muslim.
Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by advocatejare(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Many ways
Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by oguns222: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Farid24224:

This is the main reason why you aren't allowed to comment with testifying being a Muslim.

Your religion has only given pain, murder.and bloodshed to the world. That's why you are trying to prevent people from commenting. Because you know they will smash your head with the truth.

5 Likes

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by Turantula(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
How can you love one that you haven't seen (and probably will never see) when you don't love your neighbor that you can see?
Before you behead me no b me talk am o na Jesus talk am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by falopey: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
By robbing a caravan like he did centuries century ago.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by dammyagboola(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
May the blessings of Allah be upon the best of mankind (Rosululahi). Amin yah Allah.
Re: How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? by dammyagboola(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
May Allah subuhana watahallah increase the knowledge of whoever put this write-up together. Amin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-l-fitr 2023: Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid / Persisting in sin / Honor Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.