Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigerian Video Model In Hot Water After Revealing Details About Secret Nicki Min - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Video Model In Hot Water After Revealing Details About Secret Nicki Min (1052 Views)

More Revealing Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship In The Past / Checkout The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Kenyan Big Booty Video Model Vera Sidika / Nicki Minaj Demotes Nigerian Video Model For Revealing Video Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Video Model In Hot Water After Revealing Details About Secret Nicki Min by LTVersati(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2011
According to TMZ Super buff Nigerian model Toyin Koyejo who was cast to be the leading man in Nicki Minaj‘s new video…got into big trouble and almost lost his job after tweeting the title of the Nicki Minaj video he was featuring in.

Few days sgo, Nicki Minaj revealed to fans via Twitter that she was shooting a new video however, intended on keeping the title of the song top secret.

Nigerian model Toyin Koyejo was hired as the leading man for the video, however was removed from that position after he took to Twitter to give details on the video shoot and announce the name of the song; “Super Bass”.

Read more here -----> http://korrectnation.com/?p=4073
Re: Nigerian Video Model In Hot Water After Revealing Details About Secret Nicki Min by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2011
i just googled the guy's picture and i guess he's what's considered hot these days, by the young girls.

i'm a bit out of touch with such things.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Superstar Accused Of Facebook Harassment / Linda Ikeji Is Married To Magazine / Many Nollywood Stars Are Envious And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.