Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Preference Of Long Coat Gsd Over Short Coat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Preference Of Long Coat Gsd Over Short Coat (384 Views)

Both Sex solid Straight Back, Short Coat GSD Pups For Sale / Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading / Short coat Purebred German Shepherd For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preference Of Long Coat Gsd Over Short Coat by Ojenose: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
I have actually been wandering about this for a while now, I spoke with some people a while ago about the short coat and the long/plush coat gsd. They majorly assume that the short coat gsd we majorly see here in Nigeria has been watered down or are not pure in some way. Ive also seen buyers that would prefer the long coat gsd to the short, correct me if I'm wrong also but even a few breeders who import the gsd from the US or other countries import the long/plush coat. But we do realize that these short coat German shepherds are what are majorly used for police military work
Well my question is what's the main hype about the long coat

1 Like

Re: Preference Of Long Coat Gsd Over Short Coat by Eveezy(m): 3:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Ojenose:
I have actually been wandering about this for a while now, I spoke with some people a while ago about the short coat and the long/plush coat gsd. They majorly assume that the short coat gsd we majorly see here in Nigeria has been watered down or are not pure in some way. Ive also seen buyers that would prefer the long coat gsd to the short, correct me if I'm wrong also but even a few breeders who import the gsd from the US or other countries import the long/plush coat. But we do realize that these short coat German shepherds are what are majorly used for police military work
Well my question is what's the main hype about the long coat
Long coats are usually more appealing, and the coat length does not affect workability

(1) (Reply)

GSD Et BB Pups For Sale at a Giveaway Price. Vaccinated And Ready For New Home. / Guinea Pigs / Purebred Male American Eskimo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.