Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Have No Doubt Sen. Harris And I Will Be Declared Winners-biden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Have No Doubt Sen. Harris And I Will Be Declared Winners-biden (177 Views)

Nigerians In USA Better Vote Our In-law Kamala Harris And Joe Biden / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP / 'not Easy' To Get A Conviction In Floyd Killing - Sen. Harris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Doubt Sen. Harris And I Will Be Declared Winners-biden by DasaintHope(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Joe Biden, the Democratic candidate in the US
presidential election, has said he has "no doubt"
he and Senator Kamala Harris will emerge
victorious at the end of the votes count.
Votes continue to be counted in battleground
states of Pennsylvania, Nevada, Georgia and
North Carolina.
So far, Biden maintains an early lead of 264
electoral votes and 72,473,159 over Trump's
214 electoral votes and 68,908,642 popular
votes.
Speaking from his hometown in Wilmington,
Delaware on Thursday evening, Biden said, "The
senator and I continue to feel very good about
where things stand. We do not doubt that when
the count is finished, Sen. Harris and I will be
declared the winners. So, I ask everyone to stay
calm — all people to stay calm.
"The process is working. The count is being
completed. And we'll know very soon. So thank
you all for your patience, but we've got to count
the votes."
Joe Biden tweets: "Let me be clear: I
campaigned as a proud Democrat, but I
will govern as an American president."
He maintains a lead of 264 electoral
votes and 72,473,159 over Trump's 214
electoral votes and 68,908,642 popular
votes. #USElection2020
LIVE: https:///yojzk1cez5
pic.twitter.com/UyTKdlC0Ci

lalasticlala , Mynd44, dominique

Re: I Have No Doubt Sen. Harris And I Will Be Declared Winners-biden by MolarT(m): 3:36am On Nov 06, 2020
Nice speech...
Re: I Have No Doubt Sen. Harris And I Will Be Declared Winners-biden by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Dear my fellow brethrens, it is with great JOY that i write to you right now on the outcome of the presidential election going on now in the United States of America.

I write to tell all christians and all supporters of Donald Trump to start rejoicing, start singing and dancing for the battle has been won already.

I want you all to remember that GOD has a reason for allowing this election to go this way. Many of us would have want it to go smoothly but GOD has his ways.

So do not give up.

Do not be discourage.

Do not be sad and afraid for i tell you my brethrens.

President donald trump will be re elected and inaugurated as the president of the United States of America come JANUARY.

Forget about the outcome of what you see right now on NEWS channels and social media.

The second presidency of Donald trump has already been decided in heaven.

The reason why it is currently going this way is for The glory of GOD.

GOD wants to expose so many dirty secrets by members of the Democrats and as you can see, the exposure has already began.

They think they are hurting trump but GOD is making them expose themselves.

Their wiseness is foolishness to GOD.

I want you all to know that Donald trump will become the president of USA for he is to restore usa the great nation back to his old Godly ways.

The holy spirit will pour out in abundance across usa under the second tenure of president Trump and Americans will Massively start preaching the bible in through repentance.

Trump has an unfinished business with Israel according to the Bible.

So my fellow brethrens!!! Have Faith, be happy.

For i see a massive victory for TRUMP.

MAGA!!!

by the order of Ishawuru.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Takes No Questions As He Updates Nation On Vaccine Progress / Germany Bans UK, South Africa Arrivals Until Jan 6 / Donald Trump Delivers Farewell Speech From White House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.