Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (30661 Views)

Philips Consulting Aptitude/knowledge Test Invitation / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Invite For CBN Aptitude And It Skills Test 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Bisijohn: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2011
SOMEBODY HELP! I'M YET TO GET THE ANY INVITATION LETTER FOR THE TEST .However, I got this text message from NNPC, "Dear candidate, be reminded of your test which comes up on 26th March,2011.PLS COME WITH ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND BE PUNCTUAL". DO NOT FORWARD MESSAGE. VENUE was not stated. What do I DO?
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by pipyokoro(f): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
i got an email from both fadex and ups stating that my  invitation  will get to me within 7 days. it is more than 7 days now i have not received from any of them. i went to their respective offices in Enugu and my invitation is not with them. please house what should i do?
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Austyn44(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2011
pls send me the nnpc aptitude test materials.thanx alot. my email is onyeke88@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Horlazuncanmi(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
If anybody have dannyboy password should post it cos he not ready to unlock what he send to people,
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by ProfCares(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
Pls I dont mind the test format also.
segxydaprof@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by samsanyus(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ dannyboy10, can you send the test format info to my email address please? I applied for experienced role and I was ask to prepare for aptitude test in my invitation. My email address is samsanyus@engineer.com

Thank you
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by unite4real: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
SOMEBODY HELP! I'M YET TO GET THE ANY INVITATION LETTER FOR THE TEST .However, I got this text message from NNPC, "Dear candidate, be reminded of your test which comes up on 26th March,2011.PLS COME WITH ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND BE PUNCTUAL". DO NOT FORWARD MESSAGE. VENUE was not stated. What do I DO?

I got same mail and found out it was a scam after i went to UPS office. I finally went to DHL office and found my parcel which i have picked up.

All u need to do is go to DHL and pick urs because i dont see them sending it to you due to the time frame.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by walcolm(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2011
pls, anybody in the house who has received the mail from Danny boy, pls share with me at walecious@hotmail.com.

dannyboy, if you see this pls, i'll appreciate it if you can share at the email above

thanx guys and all the best to you all
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by olayinka7(f): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
@Dannyboy10,
I think u shd drop it here in the forum so it can be useful for all,but if its for som reasons,pls send to me tru kalesia_vic@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by akinloxd1: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
pls send the nnpc aptitude test stuff to me. My ceter is at airforce secondary school.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by akinloxd1: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
pls send it to akinloxd1@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by folex(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2011
why are you guys wasting your bloody time crying over what is not. dannyboy did not claim to have anything. what to expect had already been posted in the same thread. So piece the rest together.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by samsanyus(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2011
Pls, which of the DHL offices will I get the mail? I live in lagos.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Obinoscopy(m): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2011
I just remembered this post. This NNPC employment palaver has really lingered. Its over a year one applied and we are yet to know the list of successful applicants.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by adamud: 5:00am On Sep 18, 2011
@obinoscop, which nnpc are u taking about? after they already have there interview last mounth. are u not aware?
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Obinoscopy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2011
@Adamu

I'm aware that NNPC have just concluded their oral interview. I went for the oral interview at NNPC towers in Abuja. But we're still awaiting the list of successful applicants
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by ratselaft(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
please can you forward a copy of gmats or any other useful question you think of to. i will sincerely appreciated...Kindly send the test format to odekunlejj@yahoo.com ...for computer engineer.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by chimajn: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2012
Pls send d nnpc test questions †̥ chima_jn@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by oysohot: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Hey na wah o. This scammer settled down to write this. There is God o.
Please all has any one gotten a full details of the test venue, time and all?
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by mansolution: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2014
guys pls help forward the test format to ugochukwu.silas@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by synpel: 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
please send me a copy of the NNPC aptitude test material.

email: synpel88@gmail.com OR syntilupus@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks and God Bless you
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by hapholaby: 6:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Pls send a copy of the test to kolawoleafolabi13@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada / N-Power Records 400,000 Registration In 36 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.