Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic (24910 Views)

Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy / Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by AntiChristian: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
TruthHurts1:
I'm guessing the prophet had a lot of experience dealing with offensive odours.

Narrated 'Abbas bin Tamim: My uncle asked Allah's Apostle about a person who imagined to have farted during the prayer. Allah' Apostle replied: "He should not leave his prayers unless he hears sound or smells something."

Sahih Bukhari 1:4:139

This shows a poor sense of comparison. Mouth/body odour disturbs others...
fart invalidates Wudhu!

Stop mentioning me with Ignorance pls.
Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by naija4life247: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
IlovePMB:
Even onions and garlic. The people creating and pushing these topics to front page just want to make mockery of Islam. When would we see rulings on loving and preserving life?

The people writing such nonsense needs MFM deliverance. I am a Muslim, but I am not stupid.
Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by Canberra55: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
turawaa:

The Prophet, Himself said If you find with a Did or Said Contradict to what Allah has Said, Dump my saying or actions and follow what Allah Said.

Are you telling me you know everything

Is not good to lie in Islam because its a Sin

Every Course in University has Specialty in each Field.
it's not good to lie in Islam? Read 16 : 106 ... Whoever disbelieves in [i.e., denies] Allāh after his belief… except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allāh, and for them is a great punishment;

Do you see that Quran allows Taqqiyah(i.e lying to) ? You can say with your mouth that you're not a Muslim, to avoid danger, while in your heart, you claim to still be a Muslim.

Do you see you are allowed to lie yourself out of danger and into safety? Also read 3:28

Let not Believers take disbelievers as allies [i.e., supporters or protectors] rather than Believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing [i.e., no association] with Allāh, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allāh warns you of Himself, and to Allāh is the [final] destination.....

You need to start asking questions about a god that allows you deceive and lie to people just so you can be safe. I have a God that s against lying or deceiving NO MATTER THE SITUATION.

Satan , according to John 8:44 is the father of LIES and sadly that's the god you worship... Think about that religion you profess my brother.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by Halogenabdul(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ma Sha Allah.

may Allah increase you in Knowledge and Wisdom.

I like the maturity you display in giving your Da'Wa.
Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by Halogenabdul(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
turawaa:

My Friend!

Onions and Garlic Is Only forbidden when you eat it and immediately went to Mosque and Where your Speech will Scent bad odour To others during prayer thereby Causing lost of attention or focus on the prayer.

All vegetables both dried or fresh are all allowed to be eaten except Doctors prescription to avoid some.

Pig and some Other animals aren't allowed to be eaten in Islam but Quran still give Conditions where those animals forbidded can still be eaten.

Thanks for Speaking
Asalamun alaykum brother.

pls I would really like to chat with you personally.

I already sent u a mail via NAIRALAND.

PLS react to it else send me a means I can reach u..
thank you
Ma Aslam
Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Aliyumichika:

Allahu yahdeeka

Shoponna kill you there...may he use your blood to fry akara, while he's at it

Bastard
Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by Aliyumichika(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Harkonnen:

Shoponna kill you there...may he use your blood to fry akara, while he's at it
Bastard
May Almighty Allah guide you onto the right path

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
turawaa:

Child Marriage is Forbidden in Islam.

But the stories of the Past isn't same as now... 10 years old physique of ladies then is like that of 20-25years old ladies of now.

Pls check museums for footprints of the people of the past.

Killing of Innocent

According to Quran...Anyone that kill an innocent, should be killed same way.

Even if there is war, the Quran forbid cutting down Trees not alone Innocent HUMAN.

NB: pls don't judge Islam by the actions of some sects or regions or Countries...because Islam never change but People Change within seconds and hide under Islam.

Guy, you sound like a pervert.
How on earth can a 10 year old look like a 20-25 year old? Jeez!!!!

Yes, there were giants in old times. Every culture every religion alludes to that. But the physiology of a giant is markedly different from normal humans.

There was never a time in history where an average 10 year old female looked like a 20-25 year old.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by turawaa(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Chii59:

Guy, you sound like a pervert.
How on earth can a 10 year old look like a 20-25 year old? Jeez!!!!
Is this how the rest of you reason?

My Sister.

Try do some Anthropological Research.

Try read about past people of each prophet. Their Physique and their married life.
Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by Friend22(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
TBIZZY:
But why is it that there is no Christian in the religion section, not to talk having a declaration for it?

So I had to falsely accept the declaration just to comment.

They even stated it that the mods are muslem bigot.

Who even called you noise makers here?!

How is what is connected to Muslims your business?

This is how you go about insulting other people's sensibilities but when we react you start acting like frightened little idiots!
Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by Friend22(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Body odour nko? All these poor Muslims(the ones that pick scrap, suya sellers, okada boys ) that are prolly exposed to BO cause of heat in the course of their daily hustling, they go to the mosque straight with their trucks and wheelbarrows all sweaty. Won't they encounter repercussion the same person that didn't wash his onion/garlic breath well?

It is so unbelievable how people get to concern themselves with what they claim they hate.
Guess what?!
We are not going anywhere!
Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
turawaa:

My Sister.

Try read about past people of each prophet. Their Physique and their married life.
Story story story.
If you follow that train of thought, you're a pervert too.
Re: Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic by Sikiratu: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2020
turawaa:

My Sister.

How come it's just 10 year old girls that looks like 20-25 year old women??

Do the 10 year old boys remain stunted in growth??

And yes, there were giants at that time, but not in the 6th century. Aisha was not a giant. She was a child playing with her dolls.

True Islam has ruling for everything except this...
Why??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims / Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.