Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? (480 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Who Snatched Bag Of A Bank Customer In Lagos Beaten By Mob / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by Richardjcooper(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2020
My bag was just snatched along Lagos/Badagry expressway due to the absence of law enforcement on the road. What can be done? All my documents are in the bag
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by iExplore(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2020
They will probably drop it off somewhere, when they have taken the valuables. I suggest you follow the route they followed when they made away with the bag. Keep your eyes on hidden places. Good luck

Ps: Don't go alone if possible
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by Richardjcooper(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2020
iExplore:
They will probably drop it off somewhere, when they have taken the valuables. I suggest you follow the route they followed when they made away with the bag. Keep your eyes on hidden places. Good luck

They’ve gotten away. It was a bike man and there was no bike around to pursue him
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by Richardjcooper(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2020
How can I get my phone(Android),documents and keys back. My number is already switched off. This happened about 6:30am
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by Richardjcooper(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2020
What can be done??!!!!!
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by AJOBI77(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Lodge a complaint at the nearest police station.
Your phone and other things may be use to perpetrate fraud.
Get a. Phone Call your bank customer care to block your account if that SIM is linked to your account.

Quickly look for emergency lock code of your bank.

Then you can search that area for the bag later.
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by Richardjcooper(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2020
AJOBI77:
Lodge a complaint at the nearest police station.
Your phone and other things may be use to perpetrate fraud.
Get a. Phone Call your bank customer care to block your account if that SIM is linked to your account.

Quickly look for emergency lock code of your bank.

Then you can search that area for the bag later.

I’ve stopped the accounts from debit transactions. On my way to the police station. Can police track phone ASAP?
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by Richardjcooper(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2020
How can I get the bag? I honestly don’t know where the thief went
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by Okwuazi930(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Go to lagoon you will find it there grin
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by 2cribz: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2020
If tour sim is tied to your bank account and the phone is in their hands,i can imagine the fear. I can never stay in lagos. Never. Deh fuc k.
Once u starts seeing debit alert,your eye go clear. U dey talk of documents. Unfit get luck if dem evwr use am dey wrap bolli. The police,will extort u more. If you had switched on locate phone if stolen,u for dey relax now.but when you disabled it. Police can actually track it,but u should know better, they would extort u. Abi the phone na iphone 11 pro max
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by TATALoAlaMu: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2020
Okwuazi930:
Go to lagoon you will find it there grin

This is so uncalled for. If you can't contribute positively don't open your diarrhea mouth

4 Likes

Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by Richardjcooper(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Apparently there’s no way with the police. Telling me it will take 2 weeks before they can track it because they expect the thief to have sold it by then and I’ll have to pay 80k for tracking
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by tellwisdom: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
You can’t Do anything unless you want to spend more money. Just go file a report and secure them again
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by Richardjcooper(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
tellwisdom:
You can’t Do anything unless you want to spend more money. Just go file a report and secure them again

Report has been done. Called some police contacts but it’s all the same thing. Reality is setting that I’ve lost important documents
Re: SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2020
Oga where exactly along Badagry express way?

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Obedience: Pastor Get 20 Ladies Pregnant In Enugu / Top Working Scams Used By Scammers In 2021 | Beware / Deputy Headmaster Arrested For Allegedly Brutalizing 23 Pupils. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.