Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre (38857 Views)

Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Keep lying to yourself.I am just glad that he is losing see the whack reasons filled with lies that you gave in support of Trump lol.If you like don't believe the media be believing a fraudster grin and clown like Trump who lies for a living
Jeromejnr:

Lol..I have mentioned one policy for you already.

Others are, Tax reform, first step act, destroying Isis caliphate.

Your second its not emotions but character that matters blabla...I believe a certain good character trait is to be true to your word and not fail on your promises isn't it? If he abuses his kids at home, how will that affect your generations? We are talking about presidency here. Besides who told you Joe has a better character? Is not not the same guy that said he doesn't want his kids to mix with black kids in school? You guys will just sit down and be blabbing. What do you know about Biden?

As for the jobs part. I won't even bother answering your absurd claim on that. The reports are online for you to read.

Lastly, Trumo never divide America, your liberal media did with all their lies. And you are part of those who also fell for it that's why you are talking here.

Trump said time and time again to Cnn and others, "if only you people will just work with me, this nation would have ben far better than it is now."

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

He took everything that was good about the USA and nearly ruined it.

My concern for Uncle Joe is that he may not be able to reverse the Trump era stupidity if us democrats don’t control Congress. They’ll simply frustrate him.
Joe has a gift of reaching across the isle I don't worry about that much he would work with congress.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jeromejnr(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Economic recovery that started under Obama and funding for HBCs that never materialized. Trump's only achievement was to build 9 miles of border wall. Humor me, what were his other achievements? I have loaded my AR-15 to shoot down all your lies. grin

I don't answer all these rubbish claims.

You are the same people when Buhari does something you will say its started during Jonathan, or if Jonathan did something you will say it started since Obj.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by hermesprogidy(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I don't answer all these rubbish claims.

You are the same people when Buhari does something you will say its started during Jonathan, or if Jonathan did something you will say it started since Obj.
Another way of saying Trump did nothing. Thanks for being honest. grin

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jeromejnr(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Keep lying to yourself.I am just glad that he is losing see the whack reasons filled with lies that you gave in support of Trump lol.If you like don't believe the media be believing a fraudster grin and clown like Trump who lies for a living

You call yourself Amazon woman. But are not thinking Ike an Amazonian.

Fake news media.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Agugbadin: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Felyyaks:
They are learning from our dear Nigeria.This US election is one of it's kind

Very true. You are right and I agree with you absolutely.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by hermesprogidy(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Joe has a gift of reaching across the isle I don't worry about that much he would work with congress.
Mitch McConnel will block him the way he blocked Obama. Democrats should fight and not do all this working together nonsense. It did not work before and it never will.

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by jibnet1(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=8stargeneral post=95741064]worst US elections in history...is mamudu yakubu d INEC chairman in US. who is the INEC chairman
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2020
I knew it, buhari will never conduct free election now he has sent fulani and thugs to disrupt dis election
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by hresso: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmm..
It's well.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jeromejnr(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2020
hermesprogidy:

You see what I am saying.

Thank God I didn't even bother.

See your 'racist' guy who did nothing.

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Ochek: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Zeembabawayy:
So these things do happen abroad

Where do you think we learnt it from?
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2020
hermesprogidy:
Mitch McConnel will block him the way he blocked Obama. Democrats should fight and not do all this working together nonsense. It did not work before and it never will.
I agree with you they must win those two seats in Georgia for them to make headway.

That seat in North Carolina is uncertain I wish they had won Susan Collins seat but I think she will work with Biden.They will still be able to cripple Mcconell's influence
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by hresso: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I agree with you they must win those two seats in Georgia for them to make headway.

That seat in North Carolina is uncertain I wish they had won Susan Collins seat but I think she will work with Biden.They will still be able to cripple Mcconell's influence

Aunty Biden!
grin

1 Like

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by cpu2006(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2020
if na Nigeria dem go say Nigeria no be good country. waiting we go call US now? let appreciate our country, no country is perfect & Nigeria is far better than plenty country.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by lymelyte(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Cocobongo:
You see... The difference between Nigeria and America is that Nigeria is like a naked woman exposed to world to see who they really are while America is like a woman with clothes who shows you what they want you to see...

This election is exposing everything.
If it was buhari who said he will stop ballots from been counted, the whole world/social media will be on fire....
why are you comparing Nigeria with the US? Are you OK?
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2020
hresso:

Aunty Biden!
grin

grin grin
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by lymelyte(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2020
cpu2006:
if na Nigeria dem go say Nigeria no be good country. waiting we go call US now? let appreciate our country, no country is perfect & Nigeria is far better than plenty country.
you are part of what is wrong with Nigeria.. How can you compare Nigeria with the US? Amongst everything, this is the best comparison you have? Shame!
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by hresso: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

grin grin

I see you are enjoying this..

Where are the guys that were doubting you?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by hermesprogidy(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

That seat in North Carolina is uncertain I wish they had won Susan Collins seat but I think she will work with Biden.They will still be able to cripple Mcconnell's influence
Susan Collins will not. I hope the Senate seats in Georgia go into a run-off and gets picked by the Democrats in January. But notwithstanding, Democrats need to fight harder in pushing policies. They are pathetically weak, do you think the Democrats would have been able to push the Supreme Court nominee so quickly like the Republicans if the roles were reversed? Definitely not.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jeromejnr(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Here is more data for you. Since you claimed Trump took rising economy from Obama.

Lol.

You guys are unbelievable and too sentimental without knowledge.

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by hermesprogidy(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You see what I am saying.

Thank God I didn't even bother.

See your 'racist' guy who did nothing.
Who raised the Bill? Democrats did. How much has been released to HBCs? Zero dollars. You need to realise that Trump is a con man, he never does anything from the goodness of his heart. Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by hermesprogidy(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Here is more data for you. Since you claimed Trump took rising economy from Obama.

Lol.

You guys are unbelievable and too sentimental without knowledge.
Where is the data?
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by cpu2006(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2020
lymelyte:
you are part of what is wrong with Nigeria.. How can you compare Nigeria with the US? Amongst everything, this is the best comparison you have? Shame!

See your life. you don't even understand what i was saying.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jeromejnr(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Where is the data?

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jeromejnr(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Who raised the Bill? Democrats did. How much has been released to HBCs? Zero dollars. You need to realise that Trump is a con man, he never does anything from the goodness of his heart. Next!

Mehn these Democrats are ruthless.

Mention just one Con thing he has done. Just one.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by 7lives: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Thankfully Black women are more reliable voters and went for Biden

African American women are not jokers.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by DexterousOne(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Susan Collins will not. I hope the Senate seats in Georgia go into a run-off and gets picked by the Democrats in January. But notwithstanding, Democrats need to fight harder in pushing policies. They are pathetically weak, do you think the Democrats would have been able to push the Supreme Court nominee so quickly like the Republicans if the roles were reversed? Definitely not.

This is my grouse with the Democrats

The leadership is weak and corrupt

The foot soldiers are ready to fight dirty
But the leadership are complicit

Sometimes I feel just like APC and PDP is same

Democratic leaders and Republican leaders are same
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by DexterousOne(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2020
hermesprogidy:

I think she will

She voted to save Obamacare
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Omezif(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Thank God for thwarting their evil plots.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by toprealman: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2020
Some mentioned angels from Africa.....
*Thugs
* Ballot snatching
* Declaring election inconclusive
*Other African vices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) / Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.